12346»

Replies

• sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i walked 5 miles, , and i did 45 minutes of Zumba Fitness
  • Chula1962
    Chula1962 Posts: 30
    Options
    Spent 3 hours cleaning my house, doing laundry, up and down the stairs and then 16 minutes on the eliptical !
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Today is my relaxing day. I walked 4.2 miles in 90 minutes.
  • TriDanimal
    TriDanimal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    7.75 mile time trial run in 79 min up the side of a mountain. Gotta beat the quads when possible, the big race is only 7 weeks away.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/283020748
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    7 mile trail run, trying out the course for a race in May. 2000ft of climbing and a really fun 3.5 mile downhill.
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    30 min elliptical and 30 mins dog walk since it was a nice day out.

me too!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    are you crazy?!?!?! i am surprised you made it thru your yoga class. i have to eat very, very carefully the night before my morning classes. i cant imagine fried cheese and burbon! i'm impressed you made it thru...
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day System: Ultimate Ball (41 minutes)

I workout at least 3 times a week for anyone looking for a friend that likes to workout, LOL
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    5x5

Squats
    Chest
    Dead
    Situps
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Today was leg day... did squats, leg press, standing and seated calf raises, and leg extension. The workout lasted about 70 minutes, and it was amazing! Pushed myself super hard and after 4 sets on leg press in the 300lb range, I hit 1 rep of 500lb. It was awesome!
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Did 25 minutes of Walking/Jogging Intervals. Today was the first day I did Jogging and had my hubby right by my side, helping me along the way :)
  • Summer5555
    Summer5555 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Squats
    Bench Press
    Deadlifts
    Cable Lat Pulldowns
    Seated Cable Rows
    Situps and planks
  • NerdyJenn
    NerdyJenn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Husband and I iked 50 minutes with 4yr old and his soccer ball. That means hiking with sessions of sprints on any flat stretch as we chased the ball and each other.

We continually boggle at how much energy kids have. He still wanted to run around outside after we got back ;)
  • marand94608
    marand94608 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    4.5 hours of cleaning and organizing my garage - moving boxes and shelves around, carrying stuff up and down stairs. Even though I didn't get my heart rate up that much, I'm tired and sore everywhere. My HRM said over 1100 calories. I figure that's at least double what I would have burned if I had just sat around all that time.
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I went to boxing class :D
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    So far today I walked my dog for 40 minutes. Might take another walk with my husband when he gets home from work if he feels up to it.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    30 min. elliptical = 264 calories.
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    100 minutes of walking on an incline, a part of a challenge!