No Gym Required

Options

Replies

• K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Where are all t he stronglifts people? :laugh: :bigsmile:

I cancelled my gym membership going on 7 years now. Your results are awesome. Now we are all trying to catch you!
  • bad_hair_bear
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!

I know I can't afford a gym membership and whilst people have reassured me I can still achieve the results I want, it's nice to see it in the flesh.

Really well done - you should be proud.
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This give me hope
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    you look great!
    congrats
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hasfit (also at www.hasfit.com)
    Jillian Michaels (who else eh?)
    Billy Banks Tae Bo
    Fitness Blender
    Denise Austin
    anything with Tae Bo or Kickboxing in it's title
    BeFit
    Exercise TV

and not a single supplement has passed my lips, just good old fashioned home cooking and allot of food choice changes.

awesome job....and this pretty much sums up all you have to do. Make good choices and bust your *kitten* working out consistently.

Well done.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You look freaking amazing!!! You seriously got all of that amazing muscle definition from videos and 1lb/3lb weights??? Holy crap, I may need to start using my barbiebells more!!! Congrats! YOu seriously look HOT!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Whatever you're doing, it's agreeing with you!

bump
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    We're not worthy...
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration! Job well done!
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Awesome results lady....particularly given the size of weights you've been using. Your level of definition is immence!!!!!
  • Annelies11
    Annelies11 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This is very encouraging. I too work out at home, on my bike and with free weights (2lb and 7lb). I am curious how long it took you to lose 22 lbs?
  • Mayrose2
    Mayrose2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your links. They will definitely help a lot of us. I would like to know what you think about exercise bands, have your ever tried them and do you find them helpful??
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous results! Well done you!!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Wow amazng results :happy:
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Imressive!!!! Super nice streamline muscles!! You look flipping Awesome! Great strong back! Good 4 you! Your hard work shines!!!:flowerforyou:
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Whoa! That's from 1# and 3# dumbbells?!?! Dang girl - you have some seriously awesome guns! Congratulations on your hard work paying off!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    This is very encouraging. I too work out at home, on my bike and with free weights (2lb and 7lb). I am curious how long it took you to lose 22 lbs?

It took 15 months to loose the weight, slow isn't it compared to others on this site? My goal was another 3lbs but for the last 4 months my weight won't budge, it fluctuates by a 1lb so I've decided to maintain instead.
  • lmd1676
    lmd1676 Posts: 17
    Options
    You are definitely a motivation!!! Thank you for sharing! :)
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your links. They will definitely help a lot of us. I would like to know what you think about exercise bands, have your ever tried them and do you find them helpful??

No I've never tried bands, I did buy a weighted hula hoop though, awesome workout but I'm no good at it, I spent most of my time bending to pick it up lol.
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go. :)

And I have to say, I totally agree with you. I think I've toned more and dropped more inches (though I still have a loooong way to go yet) in the 6 months since I left my gym than I did in the entire year I was there. It's amazing what you can do at home once you give yourself permission to do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!