Things that make you lose respect for the human race....

Options

Replies

• jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    1. People who throw paper cups and other trash out of their car windows
    2. Adults with EXCESSIVELY bad grammar/spelling- what are the schools teaching these days?
    3. The nightly news -the utter lack of respect for life (be it your own or someone else') is baffling
    4. How easily offended and entitled people have become
    5. The lack of consideration of the general public
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    War.

Pretty basic.

It is good for absolutely nothin'

except for freing ppl from opression.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity - George Carlin.

Im sure the jews and ppl of Europe would disagree with you.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Pregnant women smoking and getting drunk.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Dating sites. I was on one for less than a week and wow, just wow.... Some people are really just wow.... Respect, people. Learn it. Apply it.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    "Reality" tv, and the people who watch it.

I see somebody has been practicing their superiority dance!! "Isn't that special"
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    Dating sites. I was on one for less than a week and wow, just wow.... Some people are really just wow.... Respect, people. Learn it. Apply it.
    ChristianMingle just isn't what it used to be
    Options

lol, it was OKCupid. I'm good. I don't feel the need to try that again.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Liars, I can't stand liars. It's so pointless. Tell the truth you d!ck.

Also, drama creators, quit causing drama on your page just because someone said something you don't like or you got a strike. This is the internet, grow up, get a job or a hobby or something!

Bull****ters are worse than Liars. Liars have to understand the truth and construct its opposite, so it's at least an intellectual activity. But Bull****ters .. they just puke out whatever, without thought.
  • oh_em_gee
    Options

I met my bf on OKCupid. There are some good ones, but yeah, a lot to weed through to get to them
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options

that's disgusting and has happened to me before. Not a bloody pulp, but he was beating me and his friends just stood there and watched. Some people are repulsive.

That's terrible, I hope you got far, far, away from that guy!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    People who curse when there are children around. Be an uneducated chav if you want to be but please give your children a chance to surpass your limited vocabulary by not teaching them to express their frustrations in the same way. It's just so tacky.

Also people constantly bragging about themselves. I'm so over it, be proud of some achievement by all means but please stop telling me you're 'so hot' and tooting your own horn daily, it's almost as if you're trying to convince yourself/the rest of us and I can't abide it.

For using the word chav

:flowerforyou:
    Options

I met my bf on OKCupid. There are some good ones, but yeah, a lot to weed through to get to them

I did meet what seemed to be a few nice guys, but for the most part the messages I was getting ( and my pictures were all tasteful and fully clothed) were repulsive.
    Options

that's disgusting and has happened to me before. Not a bloody pulp, but he was beating me and his friends just stood there and watched. Some people are repulsive.

That's terrible, I hope you got far, far, away from that guy!

I did and his friends.
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    I love this thread!!!

* People who judge others for the exact same things that they do. I see it alot and I call people out on it pretty quickly. lol
  • oh_em_gee
    Options

I did meet what seemed to be a few nice guys, but for the most part the messages I was getting ( and my pictures were all tasteful and fully clothed) were repulsive.

Yeah I got messages like "hey ur hot wanna do it call me"

Not impressed with eithe th content or the grammar
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    My brother works as the "Target Cop" and was called outside because some guy was wailing on his wife in the parking lot. Bet her to a bloody pulp. He said he ran out to stop it and there were probably 30 customers standing around watching, not ONE of them tried to stop it.

That makes me lose faith in humanity.

THESE ^^^. If you see something wrong, do something.

On the flip side, I've seen things that RESTORE my faith in humanity, too.
    But since the bad news sells, it starts to feel like there's ONLY bad in the world after a while. Just ask my 9-year-old after he's watched 10 minutes of the news, or even one of the morning shows -- he thinks everything bad is going to happen to us (disease, violence, weather disasters, global warming, horrific accidents).
    Options

Yeah I got messages like "hey ur hot wanna do it call me"

Not impressed with eithe th content or the grammar

Right? Some of the grammar was almost as bad as what they were saying. lol
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    People who curse when there are children around. Be an uneducated chav if you want to be but please give your children a chance to surpass your limited vocabulary by not teaching them to express their frustrations in the same way. It's just so tacky.

Also people constantly bragging about themselves. I'm so over it, be proud of some achievement by all means but please stop telling me you're 'so hot' and tooting your own horn daily, it's almost as if you're trying to convince yourself/the rest of us and I can't abide it.

For using the word chav

:flowerforyou:

Thanks! :smile: Too many chavs around unfortunately!
    Options
    My brother works as the "Target Cop" and was called outside because some guy was wailing on his wife in the parking lot. Bet her to a bloody pulp. He said he ran out to stop it and there were probably 30 customers standing around watching, not ONE of them tried to stop it.

That makes me lose faith in humanity.

On the flip side, I've seen things that RESTORE my faith in humanity, too.

THIS!! This is very true. There are things that have renewed my faith in humanity. Thank you for the positive reminder! :bigsmile:
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Using the bathroom stall right next to me when there's a buffer available!! COME ON MAN!!!!

^^^ THIS^^^

Child abuse, Dog Fighting, Animal Abuse
    People who have a COMPLETE lack of awareness for other people. Seriously? You didn't see me standing there?!?
    People who rely solely on the government to feed and house them and their family (there are the exceptions of people who sincerely need this type of help)
    People who INTENTIONALLY litter- d*mn clean up your *kitten* dude! Other people live here too!
    People who use bad grammer (ie double negatives) and make up words- CONVERSATE IS NOT A WORD! Btw if you ain't got nothin, that means you do IN FACT have something
This discussion has been closed.