Do you need to lose 60 pounds too?

Options
Lets be friends! We can do this together. Lets cheer each other on, share recipes, and be there for each other when losing is tough! I am 36 and need to lose 60 pounds and would love to friend women who are in the same "boat." Good luck everyone! I hope you have much success changing you lives and becoming the healthy individual you deserve to be!

Replies

• Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    Well I have about 60 to go til I meet my first big-big goal and get my second honeymoon so I'm down :).
  • rachelizabeth8771
    Options
    I have to lose about 69 pounds to reach my goal weight. I'm 19 and this is my first try at losing weight. I have lost about 33 already and i seem to be stuck right now so i could all the motivation and support i could get!
    Good Luck :)
  • terib67
    terib67 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had 67lbs. to lose when I started, I have now lost 27 of that, and I feel better than I have in a long time. You're in the right place, lots of love and support. Good luck!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Thats about right were I am . . . love the community on this site!
  • gorefan82
    gorefan82 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Teamwork!!! Let's do it!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join in on the 360 minute/week moving challenge:smokin: ...here's the link...time to get a movin' and a shakin' :bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/100002-360-minutes-a-week-exercise-challenge?page=4#posts-1399740
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I started with 93 lbs to lose, and now I have 56 more to go!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I'll join! I have about 63 total to lose.
  • emmafarrell
    Options
    I'll join too! :) I have just properly started with my fitness pal. Ultimately I need to lose more than 60 pounds but it can be the first goal I aspire to! :)
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've 50-60 to lose! 50 to be within the healthy range but I really wan't 60! I'll join! I'm new to this site but so far I'm loving it! :) It's become my latest obsession! The people on here are so motivated it really inspires me! :)
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Me too! About 50ish to lose.
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i have closer to 80 but i'll join ya! :tongue:
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I am 60.4 lbs away from my goal. I've been in the same support group for the last 11 weeks (lost 22.2 lbs in that time). Having a group to help keep me on track has been a huge help. Feel free to join us if you're looking for support.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/101144-recruiting-new-members-all-welcome-psb-week-11
  • ldillard8927
    Options
    I have around 70lbs to lose and need all the support I can get

281778.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RacheBell
    RacheBell Posts: 111
    Options
    I have about 103 pounds to lose, and need all the support I can get, and this website is such great support.
  • alexwalper
    alexwalper Posts: 81
    Options
    I am newly 20 and have roughly 60 to go!
    I'm only two weeks in to MFP, but I'm having a hard time with my intense sweet tooth. I could use all the support I can get!
  • BeeBee32y
    BeeBee32y Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm new and I've just started trying to lose this weight and I need all the support that I can get. I'm going to lose 80 pounds
  • angelae39
    angelae39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Is there room for one more? I have about 67 pounds to lose and really need all the support I can get!!
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I kept under my calories yesterday but at about 7pm I came down with a pretty harsh migraine, tried to sleep but couldn't and something inside me was telling me I needed to eat so I had a bowl of cereal which put me over my cals but at least lowered the intensity of my migraine. It was really hard to convince myself to pour that bowl of cereal but the pain won out in the end.

Hope everyone is having a great day and has been making fabulous food choices!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    Hi there!
    I have about 70 to reach my goal, but 60 sounds pretty good at the moment too, and will put me in a healthy range. I love this site. There has been so much information and I love having a place that I can keep track of all the information needed to succeed. This is my day 6 of eating right, so I will be weighing tomorrow. Ok, so maybe I have weighed since, but I'm not paying attention till tomorrow.
    For lunch, I had a mini-bagel with hummus, lettuce, tomato, and bell pepper with an apple on the side. I forgot how much I liked hummus. So yummy and filling too.
    Mirlyn - yesterday was my first day with absolutely no Dr.Pepper. Two days before, I had to have half a can due to migraines. I'm hoping today will be pain free. Dang caffeine!