Looking for 40 something friends

Options

Replies

• Cathy2thousand
    Cathy2thousand Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    42 here, feel free to add me!

I am trying to lose 5lb so to get back to the shape I want. The game is all different now even trying to lose a single oz in 40s.

I used to swim competitively in my early 20s, and now when I getting back in swim team again. Building up strength and endurance is challenging. Would love to hear yours, and share my experiences on diet and exercising.
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I just turned 45. I've averaged a little over 2lbs a week. Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Add me. Im actually 38 so im close.

Your profile says you are 62....you better fix that old friend.

HA! I wasn't the only one who creeped! LOL

You are welcome to add me, my age actually shows I'm 44. I am definitely 44. I feel it sometimes too. :tongue:
    Everyone is welcome to add me. Come by! See my page! If not a friend request, drop a note. :bigsmile:
  • kpaulako
    kpaulako Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 45 and just started back up here a couple of weeks ago and the support is great!
  • SirenaMM
    SirenaMM Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I'm 43 and new to MFP. Feel free to add me!

I lost 45 pounds, but gained all but 15 back after a job change and move to another state, so my support system is down. Need all the help I can get.
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Just turned 42, about a week ago. Anyone can feel free to add me! :smile:
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just entered the 40 ranks. Feel free to add. I am going to need advice from those of you that have been doing this a few years!! :bigsmile:
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm 45 and will be 46 in August.
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    43 here :-) decided 2013 is me time!!
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I am a 45 year old (okay, almost 46) mother of two. I may not comment all the time, but I do read the posts and I do comment from time to time. My dairy is open, but I must warn you that I am a work in progress so I cannot guarantee that all my choices would make the cover of Eating Well magazine. Anyone can feel free to add me. I love following people on their journeys towards great health!
  • lbmade2crave
    lbmade2crave Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 40 something! Actually 45. I have been on MFP since last October and have lost 27 lbs.! Feel free to add me!
  • cleaneatingkaren
    Options
    I feel your pain! I'm 45 and it's been REALLY tough dropping the pounds. I got a BodyMedia to help me track my actual burn to hopefully help get a grip on what's really going on. I'd love to add 40 something friends. Feel free to add me!
  • shawneliz
    shawneliz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and appalled at how difficult this is compared to my 20's. I'd like to lose 15 more lb, but more importantly get healthier - better food choices, more exercise.
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and fabulous! LOL
    Just started 15 days ago and am down 10 lbs! :wink: :smile: :wink:
    I am sure mostly water weight but I will take it......feel free to add me!
  • shanzie001
    Options
    I am 42, anyone on here is more than welcome to add me
  • Eyestrain
    Eyestrain Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just turn 45 yesterday and feel pretty good today :)
    Good luck!
  • nutz4reading
    Options
    I'm 44 will be 45 in less then a month. Please feel free to add me. I have been on here for awhile. I have lost more then the 20 pounds that it states on here because I joined here after losing 30 lbs on another site.
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 in November.
    Always up for more friends to share encouragement and motivation with. Feel free to add me up, peeps.

.......I can't believe i typed peeps..... (facepalm)
  • prudism
    prudism Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am 45 and it is so hard to loose it
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    48 here and loving MFP only been using it seriously since 7th of Jan and its working for me :-) anyone feel free to add me I am a Brit in Switzerland :flowerforyou: