Healthy sized model!

Options
This girls body is gorgeous!!! More models should be a healthy weight like her. I would loooove to look like her!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10152553216985422&set=a.10152103035480422.906507.382976670421&type=1&theater

**Let me clarify my opinion. I think this is an EXAMPLE of a healthy model in comparison to size 0 runway models that are starving themselves. Just saying. Healthy comes in many shapes and sizes. I am just emphasizing healthy not a certain size really;) **

Replies

• HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    here you go
    575451_10152553216985422_992006690_n.jpg
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Meh.. I prefer Adriana Lima, who is also a healthy weight (btw).

sexy-adriana-lima-2011-model.jpg
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You saying she isn't healthy?

athletic_women_with_awesome_bodies_640_27.jpg
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options

:love:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    They are all beautiful!
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    Thank you for posting the image for me;)
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    Let me clarify my opinion. I think this is an EXAMPLE of a healthy model in comparison to size 0 runway models that are starving themselves. Just saying. Healthy comes in many shapes and sizes. I am just emphasizing healthy not a certain size really;)
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I also have an opinion on this matter!!
    With love,
    Burt
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options

I like your taste. But I would prefer if you let me know before you post pics of me ;) thanks
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I would kill for any of their tummies :frown:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    In for more pics and possible illogical arguments.
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    Beauty is of course in the eyes of the beholder. I just think these women look fabulous and very healthy. I like the pics posted so far!
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Beauty is of course in the eyes of the beholder. I just think these women look fabulous and very healthy. I like the pics posted so far!

Very true :) we are all beautiful!
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    While I think she looks beautiful, her BF% looks a bit high. Starving isn't healthy, but neither is too much fat.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    With love,
    Burt
    I have an opposing opinion, thus rendering your opinion invalid. I am also offended.
    No Love,
    Iulia
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    With love,
    Burt
    I have an opposing opinion, thus rendering your opinion invalid. I am also offended.
    No Love,
    Iulia

I respect your differing opinion even though you are wrong. Also, you spelled "Julia" wrong.
    With love,
    Burt
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    here you go
    575451_10152553216985422_992006690_n.jpg
    She's beautiful!
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I agree that some models look too thin but models don't decide what size they get to be. Some women are naturally thin, not all of them starve so i think its unfair for you to say that because you don't think they look healthy. What does health look like?

Models are hangers and are chosen based on whether or not they fit the sample size a designer makes. Not every girl can so you do have some women that are "too skinny" because they have disorders. Designers set the trends in model sizes. The trends continue because we still buy the clothes and magazines they put the models in. If people stopped buying certain brands because they support what some consider an unhealthy weight maybe it would change.
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    That is my goal !! the girl with the lingerie--I used to be the girl in the swim suit!!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    With love,
    Burt
    No Love,
    Iulia

I respect your differing opinion even though you are wrong. Also, you spelled "Julia" wrong.
    With love,
    Burt
    Please stop offering me love. I am not a charity case, I get love in real life, and he doesn't even charge me full price anymore.
    And stop correcting my spelling, English is not my first language and this is just rude.
    People on the internet make me lose faith in humanity.