Replies

• Goddessmaker1
    Goddessmaker1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Being sick
    Living in a fallen world
    No one creating the cure of a 100lb lose overnight yet
    People here who are so blind to their negativity and their rudeness
    People who are good being looked over for those who are cool aka shallow.
  • sarahannisdennis
    Options
    People who stand in the aisles at the grocery store and talk, blocking the entire aisle. GRRRR!
  • Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    sitting at the front desk at the gym with a completely empty weight room and not being able to go workout because I have to sit at the freaking front desk
  • theos_human
    theos_human Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    People who ask you for advice- healthy eating, gym workouts, tracking etc. And then go on to criticize or tell you that you're wrong!
    "You don't want to lift heavy- you'll bulk up- low weight and high rep is the way to go"
    "You eat HOW much protein?"
    "I don't know why you have rice for supper, you shouldn't have starch after 2 pm"

If you don't want the advice- don't ask. And if you don't end up using it, that's fine. But do your own research before condemning others. It clearly seems to be working for other people, and me; so don't shoot it down before you know anything about it.

Also- people who want the quick fixes. Cleanses, total meal plans etc. There is no easy way out. Put in the work--> see the results. :D
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    What irritates me the most is when I have friends and family tell me I'm not fat...I am 5'4 at 210 lbs. I am obese. It's a hard thing to say and I hate it...but it's better than being in denial. I get that they are trying to be nice, but do they really think that I am dumb enough to believe them? If anything, it makes me extremely uncomfortable! Ergh. It irritates me so much!

Same!!! I'm 5'11 and 240. People always tell me "Why are you trying to lose weight? You are NOT fat!" Granted they don't know my weight... most guess I weigh 40-50 lbs less than I actually do.
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You don't need to lose weight you look fine. Ummm if I thought I look fine I wouldn't be working on losing weight I am at the high side of being overweight I want to like what I see when I look in the mirror when I am naked I want to have the energy I did when I was at a healthy weight I want my life back happy healthy and energetic enough to keep up with my almost teen daughter.

Sorry about the runon sentence.
  • fryingpanofdoom
    fryingpanofdoom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have seen many folks that don't wash their hands after they use a public restroom. I hear the girls do this too. Whats wrong with people? :grumble:

So this!! Would it kill you to take a couple minutes to wash your hands people!!! Even my 4 yr old always washes her hands after going to the bathroom!!
    Hahaha I don't! *runs for cover*

But in my defense, I use a bottle of hand sanitizer in my purse instead of water/soap washing because I tend to have weird allergic reactions to various hand soaps, and I will frequently wait until outside of the bathroom to put it on, since I usually have to hit a handle or two on my way out that all those other non-handwashers touched. ;)
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    People questioning if they should cut out an item of food to lose weight. Like meat, alcohol, dairy, etc. I feel that unless you never plan on eating/drinking that thing EVER again, don't cut it out. Deprivation of something you enjoy is going to make you regret changing your lifestyle.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    Bedsheets that don't stay on the mattress corners.

so much!
  • Tonya0605
    Tonya0605 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Bedsheets that don't stay on the mattress corners.

^^ ....this.........OMG!!!
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    folks that don't put locks on their locker at the gym. I must have opened 15 yesterday before I found an empty one. Almost made me want to rifle through a few and leave notes like "hey, nice watch" or "wow, Amex black card, go you..."
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    all the overly scientific talk about TDEE and BMR is irritating almost as much as the people who complain 2 weeks in that they arent losing any weight when they are eating 1200 calories and burning 1000 per day. (YEAH RIGHT)
  • amymutz
    amymutz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People that talk to you mindlessly when your trying to dress at the YMCA... I don't want to talk while I'm trying to pull my spandex up over my hips, it takes all my concentration! ;)
  • shannonalgren
    Options
    my sister
  • tracygolden
    tracygolden Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    People that tell me if I'd loose weight and eat better that I wouldn't be diabetic. Yes, both are helping my pancreas' ability to produce insulin but neither will cure me!
  • sangail
    sangail Posts: 2
    Options
    Negitive people.
  • tinavflynn
    tinavflynn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    People (mostly women in particular) who say "God I'm fat" or "I look fat today", and they are twigs. Seriously, you're fat? Then I don't even want to know what you think of me.
  • Jamiebaby85
    Options
    What irritates me is that people feel the right to comment on your/my body, in general. A compliment is one thing but even so, as a woman, I feel like I am constantly being measured up (or down) for someone else's approval. Stop it! Love your body, love everyone's body. Support health and fitness but stop sizing people up! Good luck on your goals.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have seen many folks that don't wash their hands after they use a public restroom. I hear the girls do this too. Whats wrong with people? :grumble:

So this!! Would it kill you to take a couple minutes to wash your hands people!!! Even my 4 yr old always washes her hands after going to the bathroom!!
    Hahaha I don't! *runs for cover*

But in my defense, I use a bottle of hand sanitizer in my purse instead of water/soap washing because I tend to have weird allergic reactions to various hand soaps, and I will frequently wait until outside of the bathroom to put it on, since I usually have to hit a handle or two on my way out that all those other non-handwashers touched. ;)

This I understand, I get weird reactions to stuff like that sometimes too. I'm more thinking about the gross people who just can't be bothered too yuck. I always keep my paper towel to touch the handles with to open the door too. I also keep hand sanitizer with me for the places that inevitably run out of soap as well lol...
  • Missellaneous02
    Missellaneous02 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Uh today everything irritates me much.
    This magical time etc etc.
    But snow, snow makes me hella angry.
    I would punch it inna face if i could.
    Go away, its half of march, its spring , go away you white sticky sonoffagun =.=

I feel you on this one. I cannot wait for the snow to go away! I just want to breathe some damn spring air