Any summer vacation plans?

Options

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to Hamburg Germany in July and my best friend is taking me to my very first Dallas Cowboys game in Texas stadium this fall or winter. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! So excited!

Cowboys, huh?

Well I guess we can't ALL be Packers' fans:wink:

That should light up this thread...

LOL! Yeah, you Packers fans are mad loyal! I loved it when they beat the squeelies in the superbowl. I was definitely a Pack fan that day!:love::drinker:
  • ericmessier
    ericmessier Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    San Juan, PR in May. Not so much Summer though. :\
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to Hamburg Germany in July and my best friend is taking me to my very first Dallas Cowboys game in Texas stadium this fall or winter. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! So excited!

Cowboys, huh?

LOL! Yeah, you Packers fans are mad loyal! I loved it when they beat the squeelies in the superbowl. I was definitely a Pack fan that day!:love::drinker:

The "squeelies" LOL!!!!:laugh:
    Yeah, we were pretty psyched too:bigsmile:
  • Lisa1971
    Options

Cowboys, huh?

I was born to hate the squeelies so I was rooting for you guys hard that day! LOL!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

Cowboys, huh?

I was born to hate the squeelies so I was rooting for you guys hard that day! LOL!

Where's the "like" smiley?
    I think we need to petition the mods for one:tongue:
  • Lisa1971
    Options

Cowboys, huh?

Where's the "like" smiley?
    I think we need to petition the mods for one:tongue:

Agreed!!!!!!!!!
  • mlthoma1
    mlthoma1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Going to Hawaii for 10 days - can't wait!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Me, my siblings and dad are going to California!
    We're spending two days in Disneyland (which I'm most excited for), then doing things like beaches, LA, and San Diego.
    Can't wait! :D
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Two weeks on the open road! From the Central Coast of California up to Mt. Rushmore then work our way over to Chicago so we can cruise Route 66 back to Santa Monica!

Pretty much 1983's Vacation without the Family Truckster! We will stop at the Great Mall in MN, Lambeau Field and numerous Route 66 attractions an the way home.

I will try to be good but I have a feeling this will be a "cheat" vacation...
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Germany!

Ok... I'm jealous!I am stuck stateside this year. No Germany this summer!!:sad:

Crying jag over. Where in Germany?

Hamburg. We'll be there for our 15 year anniversary. Then to Ireland to visit my father in law and his S.O. I've never been to Germany so I'm looking forward to it!

Hamburg is very nice! If there is time, take a couple three days and hit Berlin and Dresden as well.
    I've lived in Berlin, Munich and Kaiserslautern. Berlin is my favorite!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Caribbean cruise in June. Can't wait!

Same here!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Two weeks on the open road! From the Central Coast of California up to Mt. Rushmore then work our way over to Chicago so we can cruise Route 66 back to Santa Monica!

Pretty much 1983's Vacation without the Family Truckster! We will stop at the Great Mall in MN, Lambeau Field and numerous Route 66 attractions an the way home.

No grandma on top of the Family Truckster?
  • pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Germany!

Ok... I'm jealous!I am stuck stateside this year. No Germany this summer!!:sad:

Crying jag over. Where in Germany?

Hamburg. We'll be there for our 15 year anniversary. Then to Ireland to visit my father in law and his S.O. I've never been to Germany so I'm looking forward to it!

Hamburg is very nice! If there is time, take a couple three days and hit Berlin and Dresden as well.
    I've lived in Berlin, Munich and Kaiserslautern. Berlin is my favorite!
    Definitely Dresden! I studied there last summer. So beautiful <3
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    We live in TN close to Smokie Mtns you will love them
    We are going to visit my son in Gulf port MS Then hubby and I are going to Gulfshores and the beach the end of April
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    We live in TN close to Smokie Mtns you will love them
    We are going to visit my son in Gulf port MS Then hubby and I are going to Gulfshores and the beach the end of April

I am really excited to see the mountains, especially with our daughter who has never seen mountains:smile:
  • kitten7911
    kitten7911 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ohhh, so go to the smokeys, there beautiful, my husband and i got married there!!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    ohhh, so go to the smokeys, there beautiful, my husband and i got married there!!

:love:
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Mykonos :love:
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I'd like to visit my BFF and my gramma and half brothers on the other side of the country if I can afford it. c:
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

This....sounds....epic. Except I live in the same city as Lambeau Field, so I'd pass and maybe hit up Milwaukee for some awesome grub instead (take note of that if you drive through there. green bay isn't really a place to stop & eat)...on another note...Go PACK :) lol