Pregnancy 2010 - June

Options

Replies

• my2loves04and06
    Options
    Is it too late to join? 3 years later and I'm STILL trying to lose the baby weight from my last pregnancy. Does it even count as pregnancy weight if its been 3 years? LOL! I have 30 lbs to go to get to my pre-pg (baby #2) weight. Oh, and we just recently decided to have 1 more baby within the next 2 years. Definitely don't want to pack on the pgcy lbs on top of what I already weigh.
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    So they finally scheduled my c-section today. I will have my little girl on July 1st! I have only 20 days to prepare for her homecoming!! :bigsmile:
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    So they finally scheduled my c-section today. I will have my little girl on July 1st! I have only 20 days to prepare for her homecoming!! :bigsmile:

That's so exciting!! :heart:

I weighed in today and lost 1.2 lbs! I haven't lost in about 3 weeks so that was good enough for me!
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today was 138, up 1. But that's not to bad. I haven't gain anything so far and I'm 7 weeks so I'll take that. At this time with Kayden I was already up 5 so I can't complain!
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

How exciting! Do you like knowing when it's going to happen? It seems like in a way it would be fun to have an official count down. I know when it gets close to my due date it's going to be hard to go anywhere without my husband, or have him leave me alone anywhere. haha
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? 3 years later and I'm STILL trying to lose the baby weight from my last pregnancy. Does it even count as pregnancy weight if its been 3 years? LOL! I have 30 lbs to go to get to my pre-pg (baby #2) weight. Oh, and we just recently decided to have 1 more baby within the next 2 years. Definitely don't want to pack on the pgcy lbs on top of what I already weigh.

It's never too late to join! Welcome to team! We're all really great here - :laugh:

Best of luck to you!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options

That's so wonderful! Canada Day has always been my fav holiday! Congrats to your little family!
  • paldal
    paldal Posts: 154
    Options

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the last couple of days exclusively with the hubby
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today and.......STAYED the same! Not even an ounce difference. I am SO suprised! I have had a terrible week of going over my cals and not exercising! Wow this makes me feel better. Now its time to step it up a knotch so I can make it to my goal this month!

CONGRATS on the offical count down to the c-section!!!

WELCOME to our new comer!!
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    I think my morning sickness has come back. :-( Either that or I've gotten really sensitive to not having food in my stomach. I eat breakfast first thing in the morning, but if I have cereal the last couple of days I feel really sick afterwards. Around 9am each morning I've been feeling sick too, which I usually eat a snack around 10am so I was thinking maybe hunger? But it's 10:30am and I don't feel hungry, just sick. :-(
  • kd_0115
    kd_0115 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I recently saw the "healthiest foods for pregnancy post" so I thought I would say hello so I can follow along. I'm currently 16 weeks with my first baby. I was fortunate to get to my goal weight before becoming pregnant. Now I'm just trying to eat healthy and stay within the recommended weight gain of 25 - 35 lbs. We shall see how it goes!!
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm 21 weeks pregnant :) My goal is to NOT gain the same 55lbs with this pregnancy as I did with my first. So far 7 lbs and counting ;) Unfortunately, I was so nauseous the first 4 months I was havinga difficult time reaching my eating goals. Now it's just a matter of keeping it healthy since my appetite is back ;)
  • michiganderrdh
    Options
    I think my morning sickness has come back. :-( Either that or I've gotten really sensitive to not having food in my stomach. I eat breakfast first thing in the morning, but if I have cereal the last couple of days I feel really sick afterwards. Around 9am each morning I've been feeling sick too, which I usually eat a snack around 10am so I was thinking maybe hunger? But it's 10:30am and I don't feel hungry, just sick. :-(
    I wonder if you're waiting too long to eat your snack? I usually am starving 9 and if I don't eat by at least 10 forget it. THen there is no way because my stomach is so upset.
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    I wonder if you're waiting too long to eat your snack? I usually am starving 9 and if I don't eat by at least 10 forget it. THen there is no way because my stomach is so upset.

I'm just worried that since I've gained too much so far (17 pounds in 25 weeks) that if I eat when I'm not hungry I'll gain even more. :-(
  • michiganderrdh
    Options

I'm just worried that since I've gained too much so far (17 pounds in 25 weeks) that if I eat when I'm not hungry I'll gain even more. :-(

I usually just eat a handful of almonds or a banana with peanut butter. I've found that this time around eating smaller meals more frequently has been key ;)
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options

Congratulations, that's so exciting!!
  • blissfulshel
    blissfulshel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there.. it may not be sickness really. It could possibly be your prenatal vitamins. I use to think I was nauseous all day due to being prego but then i changed by intake of the p.v. I use to take mine early in the morning with my breakfast but i realized i was sick all day. I then started to take my p.v. at night just before bedtime. I didn't feel sick at all through out my day. Maybe this could be the reason? Just a thought.
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    Hormones are kicking and I feel constantly overwhelmed. :-( I have a major test in two months that I basically have to learn a years worth of schooling in order to pass in those two months. :-( My hubby and I just went over our finances, and even though we only need childcare for two days a week after I return to work, after our new budget we only have an extra $400 a month! How am I going to pay for any kind of childcare for $50 a day?! We're praying to find a couple who wants to do a childcare swap (we watch their kids two days a week and they watch ours two days a week) but so far we haven't had any luck. :-( All this is falling on my anniversary weekend when we have all these plans that take money ... and even though the money is set aside for our anniversary I feel so guilty spending it which is taking the joy out of the weekend. I hate feeling so depressed! I want my normal hormone level back!!!!
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    That's funny! I have been feeling the same way afetr I eat a meal or snack. Also, I started getting heartburn and hate it, specially at night when I'm ready for bed. I don't even eat before going to bed, so I don't know ehay I get it after I'm laying down.