Wha do you eat for Breakfast?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• meliaazzam
    Options
    Scrambled Eggs with onion and bell pepper every morning. With a smoothie. I just can't get enough eggs. They Are so yummy
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure any cereals are healthy.

Combine 50g cottage cheese, 50g Greek yoghurt, 20g scoop protein powder and half cup blueberries. Sprinkle with LSA. Yum.

Ham and eggs, another fave, might need more time to cook, so perhaps not if you are in a hurry.

Pre-prepare your own Bircher Museli the night before.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Smoothie -- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup pineapple juice
    or
    Egg muffin -- whole wheat English muffin, turkey bacon, egg, white cheddar
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    oatmeal ( with cinnamon, salt, some milk and a scoop of chocolate whey protein )
  • MelanieAnneWoods
    MelanieAnneWoods Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Omlette (egg white only) with tomato, mushrooms and fat free cottage cheese with a slice of wholewheat toast. Tea/Coffee.
  • beearrry
    beearrry Posts: 8
    Options
    I eat the Jimmy Dean egg white breakfast sandwhich which is nice and easily portable for work as well as satisfying.
  • primpixie
    primpixie Posts: 39
    Options
    Usually toast, with either marmite, peanut butter or nutella (hazelnut spread) depending on what I need to do that day. If I'm busy I'll have the peanut butter to keep me going, if I am going to be sedentary I go for the marmite. All depends how I feel. And normally malted brown bread too, and light butter spread. If it tastes good and it benefits you, you are less likely to over eat later as compensation for cardboard food!
  • southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup oatmeal mixed with 1 cup of water and 1 scoop of protein powder. If I know I will be busy and mix my morning snack I slice up a small banana with it.

Or

1 slice toasted flax & fiber bread with 1 wedge laughing cow cinnamon swirl cream cheese spread with 3 pieces of Bacon
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Refridgerator oatmeal with Almond milk
    Recipe please. I have never heard of this. Very interested. :)

Check out my blog at www.fatbettycrocker.weebly.com

I have the recipe and variations on there.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Canadian bacon, fried egg on enlish muffin and 1 cup (no sugar added) red grapefruit = 261 calories
  • jontay81
    jontay81 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm currently eating pulled pork. I cooked 10 lbs of it over the weekend and will be eating on it all week. I mix in jalapenos, pickles, and onions with it.
  • kellysulser
    kellysulser Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a very simple breakfast that I try to eat on a regular basis. You need a blender with a smoothie mode on it to make it truly easy.
    1 cup of ice
    1/2 cup of your yogurt of choice (I use flavored usually)
    1/2 cup of frozen or fresh fruit (frozen is faster in the morning for me personally)
    1 small banana
    1/2 cup of juice (whatever you like or have on hand)

Then I put it all in my blender and push auto smoothie mode. It is awesome because you can really mix it up and it is healthy and filling. You can also add spinach which I usually do in the summer when the fresh stuff isn't so expensive. Add a piece of toast or an english muffin when you really need a calorie boost.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Refridgerator oatmeal with Almond milk
    Recipe please. I have never heard of this. Very interested. :)

Check out my blog at www.fatbettycrocker.weebly.com

I have the recipe and variations on there.

There is also a couple threads on this.
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Liquid Egg Whites with half a piece of Laughing Cow Cheese. I make a little omelet. Its good, quick and easy. Plus its really light!
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I has a plain English muffin toasted with peanut butter. It's sooo good when the peanut butter is all warm and gooey. then i add either cut up bananas or strawberries. so good
  • bekah818
    bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I always need something quick and healthy on the go so every morning I have a protein meal replacement shake and I add fruit like bananas and strawberries to it along with 1/2 a cup of dry old fashion oatmeal. Very filling and healthy. You get your whole grains fiber from the oatmeal, protein, and antioxidants from the fruit :)
  • KylieJordan16
    KylieJordan16 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The usual:
    2 eggs with Canadian bacon & bell peppers
    2 eggs with real bacon.. :)
    gluten-free pancakes (made gluten free cornbread for my sister & saw the pancake recipe, so good!) with fruit

I just sort of rotate those all week.
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    it varies usually i have oalmeal or a banana.... if i dont have time i have a glass of bolthouse green goodness juice or carrot juice.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Anything I want!!

i like hardboiled eggs mixed with avocado and tomato or salsa wrapped in lettuce or a tortilla or piled up on toast and any other veggie that happens to strike my fancy (usually peppers and mushrooms as well)

greek yogurt mixed with granola and my strawberry jam or blackberry jam or honey

steel cut oats with my strawberry jam

toast with strawberry jam or peanut butter or honey and bananas

salad

last nights dinner

dinner from 2 nights ago

Sometimes a shake with greek yogurt, fruit of choice honey (unless fruit is really sweet) a splash of milk and maybe protein powder..

and I crave pancakes with blackberry sauce recently.. mmmmmmmm pancakes..

Those are my most common.. I rarely eat cereal.. never been a big fan of it..
  • garnetsms
    Options
    I usually have oatmeal, or breakfast burrito but today I wanted Eggs Benedict... and no I did not poach my egg...ewww