• HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.

Checking out fitnessblender.com now
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow u look great..my gym membership ends in 4 months.. not sure if i am gonna renew it but the gym is fun has a pool and other stuff
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Do you have before pics? Would love to see them cause I am unsure of whether you were kinda fit to begin with.

You look great though and totally agree that anyone can get results without a gym
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...now that's amazing especially for no gym! WOW
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    YUCK i hate using the gym never will, I do my exersizes outside climb hills ect just walking outside being outdoors than i take some zumba classes or find a fun workout online n do it at home!
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I can def. vouch for fitnessblender.com. I pimp that site anytime I can! Freaking awesome workouts - all free. Beginner to Advance, with incredible diversity to build your own custom workout plan. Get on it!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Dag, nobody told me we were having a gun show today! :drinker:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Do you have before pics? Would love to see them cause I am unsure of whether you were kinda fit to begin with.

You look great though and totally agree that anyone can get results without a gym

All of this. You look amazing, and I'd love to see where you started! :smile:

I quit the gym about 9 months ago, and run outside and lift at home. It's the second best thing I did for my fitness. The first best thing was joining the gym long enough to get addicted to exercise. :laugh:
  • cald0nia
    cald0nia Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your positive comments.

I’ve had a huge number of friend request’s, I guess due to this post.

Please feel free to message me.

I’m afraid I can’t offer you anything inspiring or encouraging by being my ‘friend’, my diary is truly normal, there are no secret ingredients.

I eat as my mother fed me in the 70s/80s, home cooked meals, nothing processed, fresh chicken or beef every night with vegetables including potatoes, rice even pasta. Lots of salad to bulk out meals. Fresh fruit. Breakfast on work days consists of rice cakes, sugar free organic peanut butter and a banana. Weekend breakfasts grilled bacon, fried egg whites, porridge oats with skimmed milk and pineapple, traditional English pancakes to name but a few. Home made soups or wraps of salad, cous cous and cottage cheese for lunch at work. I drink green tea or regular black tea, rarely cordial or squash never, ever soda.

When I fall off the ‘sweetie/cake’ wagon, I fall long and hard. This is a particularly bad week for me, there’s so much temptation at work as we’re collecting for charity ‘Comic Relief’ and I have given into it, for this week only though, is my mantra. When I'm bad I do try to incorporate it into my net daily calorie guidelines.

I exercise 5 mornings a week combining cardio and strength training and once the weather warms up I will back out on my bicycle in the evenings and weekends.

I’ve recently completed Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I’m about to begin Level 2 of 6 Week 6 Pack and have been doing various strength and weight lifting exercises from the Hasfit.com site.

I'm 6ft tall and weigh 143 lbs.
  • boomsticking
    Options
    Wow, those are fantastic results like everyone is saying. Definitely an inspiration to me since there aren't any gyms too close by me, I'm short on time, and I don't have the money. Thanks for the video list... think I'll be giving some of those a try!
  • dogladytwo
    dogladytwo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your links. They will definitely help a lot of us. I would like to know what you think about exercise bands, have your ever tried them and do you find them helpful??

No I've never tried bands, I did buy a weighted hula hoop though, awesome workout but I'm no good at it, I spent most of my time bending to pick it up lol.

too funny! that would be me with a hoop also! :) and congrats, you look marvelous!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention, I had great results with the 5:2 fast, losing 1 - 2 lbs a week.

I don't do that anymore I now prefer to avoid eating for 14 hours out of 24, that means I exercise on an already empty stomach, I do eat a banana straight away to feed my muscles but then don't eat breakfast for at least another 4 hours after the workout.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! I really need to know what you did for your arms and back. They look awesomely ripped!
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thats a great accomplishment. WTG.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You look faboulous!!!

You got those muscles from 3lb weights??? :noway:

Here's me thinking I've got to buy heavier weights than my 10kgs, but maybe not, lol!!
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump. You are fantastic!
  • tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    Congrats!!! You Look Amazing!!!
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good job.. I also lost most of my weight without going to the gym and working out doing dvds at home..
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Nice work, OP!!!!

I have a stationary bike at home, Kettlebells, a weighted hula hoop, and YouTube vids. Works for me although I'm not ready to pose for y'all yet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!