Picking up women at the gym?

Options

Replies

• matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Give her your post-workout banana and ask her to peel it for you. If she uses her teeth, she's giving you the green light; you're in.

after reading this whole thread, this is the best answer
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Women aren't looking for a date when they hit the gym. They are there to WORKOUT.

Have fun trying though.

THANK YOU FOR DECIDING WHAT I DO AND DONT WANT AT THE GYM.

how about you just state what works for you and what YOU partcularly want? :flowerforyou:

Go to school = to gain education
    Go to hospital = to gain health
    Go to gym = to workout
    etc.

Most people go to these locations for the reason they are put there. Why spend hundreds (thousands, even) per year for a gym? It is to workout and be healthy.

Some may go to school, the gym, etc to also find a mate, but really, that is not the goal. People go to these places for one main reason. It makes sense to assume that women and men go to the gym to workout. These women don't need men touching them and breathing down their necks.

I'm confused.

So is it not ok to hit on women at work, schools, bars, or any other place apart from designated areas?

Where are these designated areas?
    Street corners and brothels. Duh!
  • shytrevoak
    shytrevoak Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Has anyone noticed the abundant pictures of people doing back bends lately?? Ooookkk....

Anywho, ladies.. calm the frick down. I don't think it should matter where or when a man attempts to pick you up. It takes alot of guts to do it! So hell, if you don't like it, decline. But you don't have to be a bi*ch about it.

I'd say if your interested in someone, watch to see when they leave and go ask if they would like to go out for coffee or something sometime. Easy peasy.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Has anyone noticed the abundant pictures of people doing back bends lately?? Ooookkk....

Anywho, ladies.. calm the frick down. I don't think it should matter where or when a man attempts to pick you up. It takes alot of guts to do it! So hell, if you don't like it, decline. But you don't have to be a bi*ch about it.

I'd say if your interested in someone, watch to see when they leave and go ask if they would like to go out for coffee or something sometime. Easy peasy.

id post one but then my back fat turns into back boobies....
  • shytrevoak
    shytrevoak Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bahahahahahaha!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Lol. I met my bf at the gym. We basically just stared at each other very creepily and smiled for the longest time before I decided to ask him about some stupid tips I didn't need. He started talking to me eventually after that. XP

Good luck though! I tend to avoid all eye contact in the gym because I don't like people trying to talk to me when I'm there to work out. Just don't approach them unless it's after or before they begin working out! :P If I were single, I'd probably like it if the guy just approached me after I finish and am getting ready to leave. Just comment on how hard they trained or something and go from there.
  • Shamrock_me
    Shamrock_me Posts: 161
    Options
    Wear small but LOOSE gym shorts and NO underwear.
    Then make sure you do bench work outs with legs open as far as possible as to allow for a good view of what you are packing.

You'll have so many skanks you'll have to kick them back into play making it a double work out!!
    :laugh: :love: :smokin:
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Dont be a ****, just be yourself
    [/quote]
    Well, pick one !
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.

So is it not ok to hit on women at work, schools, bars, or any other place apart from designated areas?

You can form friendships and be respectful to earn a date to a restaurant, bar, bowling ally, movie theater, etc. There is a difference between talking, saying hi, etc versus hitting on someone (people have suggested some really dirty, sexual things on here). Like the other person said, when she goes to the gym, she wants to workout and that's it. Most people wouldn't pay hundreds of dollars for a gym and then just sit around being flirty. That's just stupid, and I pity anyone who acts like that.

What about spoofs? Can you hit on someone in a spoof?
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.

You can form friendships and be respectful to earn a date to a restaurant, bar, bowling ally, movie theater, etc. There is a difference between talking, saying hi, etc versus hitting on someone (people have suggested some really dirty, sexual things on here). Like the other person said, when she goes to the gym, she wants to workout and that's it. Most people wouldn't pay hundreds of dollars for a gym and then just sit around being flirty. That's just stupid, and I pity anyone who acts like that.
    Okay, I'll bite. WTF is a spoof?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Then make sure you do bench work outs with legs open as far as possible as to allow for a good view of what you are packing.

You'll have so many skanks you'll have to kick them back into play making it a double work out!!

sorry, but people complain about guys slamming 90lb dumbbells on the floor and not getting yelled at i would hate to hear the reaction of my man missle crashing to the ground as i am doing benches if it isnt properly secured
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.

Something that makes fun of something else.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Unless he's a needleweiner. Didja ever think of that?
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Dom already did the research for you guys :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBvHbnhl3M8

Not sure if I can embed the video or not.

That was awesome :)
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I find the women who say they "don't go to the gym to get hit on" aren't really the ones we would hit on anyway.
  • toofatandy
    toofatandy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Find one that can talk the legs of a billiard table and go from there.
    I did could'nt shut her up so I ended up marrying her.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.

Its a bit like a parody.....
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    Yes! I pick women up at the gym all of the time!!!

I pick them up, and throw them off of MY machine. Text at your own risk.
  • rockon77
    rockon77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I find the women who say they "don't go to the gym to get hit on" aren't really the ones we would hit on anyway.

Wow, so someone with self-respect must be fugly? Nice, shows why men are pathetic. Grow up. Just because a woman respects herself doesn't mean she is unattractive (which is what you are implying).
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Easy. Make eye contact, smile and ask her to spot you. Wipe the sweat off your machine for her. Don't check yourself out in the mirror over and over and make sure she sees you flexing your pecs...The ones who want to be hit on are easy to spot. They are checking YOU out, wearing makeup and perfume, annoying the *kitten* out of us who are there to workout and not get hit on.