No Gym Required

Options

Replies

• ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Holy WOW! I can't believe you did that with 3 lb weights! My mind is blown. You look amazing!
  • swagnificent3
    swagnificent3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well you did that!
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Great Job! For others interested in a non-gym workout routine, check out the book "You are your own gym" and it discusses this completely as well as having very insightful information.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Good job! I would say I'm an outdoor and work out in the back garage type of girl too :-)
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, inspiring :)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Day-um!!!!! Congrats on the progress!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Nice work, OP!!!!

I have a stationary bike at home, Kettlebells, a weighted hula hoop, and YouTube vids. Works for me although I'm not ready to pose for y'all yet!

C'mon, let's see...you can hide your face.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    bump for later reference
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Hats off, cracking results.
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Thanks for posting that list of video ideas. I always love trying new ones! I am working out at home with a moderate set of weights (3,5,8,15 lbs)
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE!!!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!! you look amazing.....i am very impressed!!!!!!!!!!!
  • echamin
    echamin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing for someone who didn't do any lifting. Can I ask which video contributed to your muscular physique the most? What is your favorite? I only work out at home too and was thinking about joining a gym to lift but now after seeing you, I may change my mind. :)
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You look amazing for someone who didn't do any lifting. Can I ask which video contributed to your muscular physique the most? What is your favorite? I only work out at home too and was thinking about joining a gym to lift but now after seeing you, I may change my mind. :)

I can't really say because it's an accumulative effort isn’t it, with all of the videos combined. From the very beginning I did cardio with 0.5 lb dumbbells way before I ever decided to do strength training.

My body dramatically changed after Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred though I’d say.

www.hasfit.com has lots of beginner and advanced weight training exercises, body conditioning and an even a strength workout tailored specifically for women.
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Amazing results
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Looking at you I would think that you work out at the GYM constantly and are a bodybuilder!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    just amazing!! you look magnificent :bigsmile:
  • becomingtherealme
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!!!! Awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!