Greek Yogurt , what is your favorite way to eat it

Options

Replies

• LeahRandom
    LeahRandom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My fave is with sliced apples, preferably honey crisp, pink lady, or ambrosia. Also love to use it as a sub for mayo, cream cheese etc. Great ideas and links here! Will be trying some for sure!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    with a spoon. but as a last resort, fork will work.
  • jbludorn
    jbludorn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    2 tbs plain greek yogurt + 1 tbs peanut butter + squeeze of honey = deliciousness (and cure for the sweet tooth!)
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Fage full-fat with Jello sugar free cheesecake pudding mix for instant cheesecake. I then eat it with one of the following:
    -Ozery Morning Round bun
    -Granola
    -Chocolate chip flax pancakes
    -Poptart Red Velvet
    -Oreo cookies
  • Passionfruit and apple
    Pear and strawberry
    Protein powder
    Cinnamon and blueberries
  • Elliemisaurus
    Elliemisaurus Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Raspberry or cherry with a tablespoon of cocoa powder or pb2 and a little bit of stevia. Soooooo good. :)
  • hdrussell
    hdrussell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Make ranch dressing... add hidden valley dressing mix... the calories are lower. you can dip veggies in it or thin it slightly for a runnier dressing.

www.burnthemuffintop.blogspot.com
  • katie_fitzy
    katie_fitzy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    poppy seed dressing over spinach,strawberries and low fat feta cheese salad. Mix 1/2 c plain Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tsp poppy seeds. Get 3 decent size servings of salad dressing. Also awesome as a dressing for mixed fruit salad.
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I use it to make a Tikka Masala, which is lovely! I'll be making a korma with it on the weekend. :)
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    With a spoon! :happy: lol.... No seriously, I'm not that creative... I just commented to get some new ideas :wink:
  • MrsHoback
    MrsHoback Posts: 32
    Options
    So many great ideas! I mix mine with old fashioned oats, a little skim milk and layer it with frozen berries for a breakfast parfait of sorts. You can make 3-4 at once and keep them in the fridge for a quick breakfast during the week. Yummy! Sometimes I add a little splenda (2 packets) to sweeten it if I feel I need to.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    With a spoon and my mouth... and if I don't have a spoon my fingers work well.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt with some vanilla protein powder, strawberres or blueberries and some granola. Yum!
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt with a cup of frozen cherries and a scoop of cocoa powder (or chocolate protien powder if you'd like) and then blend it together.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    My favorite way is plain, unless it's nonfat, in which case I add cherry preserves.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    With berries and dark chocolate drops! Divine! X
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fat-free, plain, with a teaspoon of honey and a bunch of mashed-up berries in it. Mmmm!
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    i tried greek yogurt once i i hated it but today i tried it again and this time i got the yocrunch Yopa! kind with strawberries and whole grain granola and i like it!
  • grovers6
    grovers6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% with chia seeds, a squirt of honey and blueberries.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Refrigerator Oatmeal! I love this stuff so much. I make a double portion of the blueberry and eat it for breakfast and as a snack.

I got the recipe from here: http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal

Seriously, so good. I use the recipe, except that I use almond milk, and I eat it hot instead of cold.