(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• Jmorgan0909
    Options
    Here is my 1 month (plus recovery week) results... Sorry for the bad picture quality & the butt shot! ;) Still have a long way to go, but I have already came so far! I love Insanity & highly recommend giving it a try. I should also add that my before picture was taken a week before I actually started Insanity. I lost 2 lbs that week from diet alone.

Front:
    5e632928-6763-42c9-88c0-db494f35a741_zps46721964.jpg

Side:
    Comparison2_zps8a23d04e.jpg

Back:
    Comparison3_zps208521ce.jpg
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 2 and I'm loving it!!! I already feel stronger and have more endurance! It's so worth the money because after you finish it, you can always go back to it for a good workout! Screw the gym, Insanity is my favorite workout of all time :)
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in my fourth week this week. It's definitely hard but fun to do and I don't think I've ever sweated this much in my life. I haven't lost much weight and measured myself a week and half ago and had lost over 3 1/2 inches in 2 weeks. I don't see it when I look in the mirror but I'm also doing pictures so next week I will retake and look to see if I can tell a difference. I have a lot of weight to loose so it might just take me awhile to really notice.

I've seen one person talk about the shakeology is there other people out there doing the drink? I haven't' decided if I want to get it yet or not.

I have shakeology and I'm in week 2 of Insanity. I love it, despite the price..It makes me feel amazing and energized all day! It's also helped my digestion :)
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through week three and have lost half an inch each from my waist and hips so far. I'm seeing the beginnings of definition in my abs :) I can't wait to have those "after" pictures. Everyone looks amazing!
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just finished my third day of month two last night. Month two is wearing me out! I cant wait until Im done...22 more days! I started seeing results after week 2. I have lost 6.6#, 5.75" total, and 6.24% Body Fat. I am very happy so far with the results and cant wait to see the final results in 22 days! Make sure you take before pictures, you will be amazed with the changes.
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    When I started Insanity 4 weeks ago, I had no idea what I was getting into. The workouts are extremely difficult. I read a lot of reviews and I did a lot of research before purchasing the program. In those 4 weeks, I've watched guys at work who I would consider very physically fit quit the program because, "It's just too hard." I am not physically fit by any means, I've very over weight. I've also made a commitment to keep pushing after being told I would fail like everyone else who starts it and gives in, and I've pushed through 4 weeks, I can see and feel the difference in how my body is responding to the workouts. My resting heart rate has dropped, I recover much quicker, and I'm able to push myself harder and longer.

I've only dropped 1.3 pounds in that 4 weeks, but I've lost a total of 13.5 inches. I can see small changes, but my boyfriend is telling me the changes are huge. So without further ado... here they are.

34gxb0y.jpg

30xh2jk.jpg

This is my first 4 weeks. I'm on my 2nd months 4 days in. Now the weight is starting to come off as well as the inches.
  • daysofmylife
    daysofmylife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    BUMP...thanks!
  • Noesandragarcia
    Noesandragarcia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My son has Insanity and he looks amazing!! I am going to try it as soon as my broken wrist heals up. Everybody doing Insanity looks amazing. Keep up the good work! It motivates others like me that have a goal to be thin again.
  • MissRae123
    MissRae123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1. All these amazing results has me super pumped! Great work ladies.
  • maddiejonich
    Options
    Ive just finished Insanity and am really disappointed with my results. I only lost 1 lb and my body fat and muscle mass stayed exactly the same. I really dont know why. I hammered it every day and ate between 1200-1600 calories a day (eating back my exercise calories). I am so confused as to what went wrong.
  • donna1432
    donna1432 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have insanity results I dont know how to upload more than one pic though LOL if you have facebook you can find my album over there my em is donna1432@comcast.net unless you want to help me fig out uploading mult pics lol
  • donna1432
    donna1432 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Maddie I did Insanity and got crazy results, my calorie intake was 2400 seems like maybe you werent eating enough calories, Id love to chat with you :)
  • maddiejonich
    Options
    Do you think that's why then? I honestly couldnt have worked out more than I did so it wasnt that it was due to lack of effort! I run 8-1o miles too so i am a fit person. I just dont understand whats gone wrong
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    Here is my 1 month (plus recovery week) results... Sorry for the bad picture quality & the butt shot! ;) Still have a long way to go, but I have already came so far! I love Insanity & highly recommend giving it a try. I should also add that my before picture was taken a week before I actually started Insanity. I lost 2 lbs that week from diet alone.

Front:

Side:

Back:

wow! that is AMAZING results!!
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    im on day 4 tonight so ill update later
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Ive just finished Insanity and am really disappointed with my results. I only lost 1 lb and my body fat and muscle mass stayed exactly the same. I really dont know why. I hammered it every day and ate between 1200-1600 calories a day (eating back my exercise calories). I am so confused as to what went wrong.

without knowing you my guess is you didn't eat enough. Insanity is high intensity. I'm a 48 year old woman and I eat no less than 1800 a day. sometimes 2000 depending.
  • maddiejonich
    Options
    You look fab! Well done !

Front:

Side:

Back:

wow! that is AMAZING results!!
    [/quote]
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    these results are amazing. great job, everyone! i am 1 month into insanity and totally addicted.
  • djack18
    djack18 Posts: 14
    Options
    BUMP
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!