I need help understanding...

Options
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
...women? What I did wrong? I don't know.

This morning, I was at the gym doing my workout, when this absolutely gorgeous woman came in. I noticed her immediately. I was in the middle of my workout, so I just stole glances as I moved from station to station.

At one point, as I was doing dips and chins (the bars are located on the back of the lat pull down machine) she came over to do her pulldowns when some guy jumped in before her. She stole a glance at me, and we made eye contact. She smiled and I smiled back. She cocked her head at the guy who cut her off, and rolled her eyes, and I laughed and nodded.

I came down from the chin bar, and we made some small talk. I mentioned that I saw that she had been working it hard today, and told her how I thought that was awesome. She blushed a litte. I told her that she had some great guns. Then I asked her how many kids she had. She asked me how I knew she had kids. So, I told her I could tell by her wide hips. I said, "you only get hips and booty that big post childbirth." She gave me this indignant look, and turned and walked away grumbling something.

I just don't get it. I thought we had a connection, and this might go somewhere. What'd I do wrong? I was just making an observation.

Replies

• Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Women NEVER want to hear that they have a big booty and hips!
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Not sure if serious.
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    Dude.

I'm going to slowly back away from this topic and pretend you were being sarcastic...
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you *almost* had me believing this happened. well played.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    seriously?? you're asking what you did wrong?? SMH
  • mbreed75
    mbreed75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Smooth
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's funny. Good story.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh!! :laugh:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Women NEVER want to hear that they have a big booty and hips!

Really? But it's true... So why wouldn't she be accepting of it? I mean I don't get offended when people tell me I am short or fat...
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I love your way with women, Kev! ;)

She was weird... that would so get you laid with every other woman on the planet... just keep trying.
    Next time, mention the saggy boobs... Your head will be ringing!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

What happened? Seriously? You dropped a major hand grenade into what could have been a nice, sweet encounter, and you have to ask what YOU did wrong? What if the script were flipped, and she turned to you and said "Wow, I see you have a big bulge in your pants. Are you well hung, or did you just stuff a sock in it?"

really? do you think a guy would be bothered if a women came up to him and started talking about his junk? hmmmmmm...

a) it proves she was checking out his package
    b) it proves she thinks its noticeable

yeah... no I think that might actually work...
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I don't know, it could have been that woody that made her think twice about anything long term.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

What happened? Seriously? You dropped a major hand grenade into what could have been a nice, sweet encounter, and you have to ask what YOU did wrong? What if the script were flipped, and she turned to you and said "Wow, I see you have a big bulge in your pants. Are you well hung, or did you just stuff a sock in it?"

really? do you think a guy would be bothered if a women came up to him and started talking about his junk? hmmmmmm...

Touche. What exactly would be a turn off pick up line for a guy? "Hey sexy, I'm ovulating. Wanna put a baby in my belly?"
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I would recommend saying somthing like, "Just making small talk, I have kids too" (if you have kids) or "just making small talk" (if you don't). I'd probably look at you a bit odd too, but I don't get offended because I know I have large hips. *shrug*
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I sure wouldn't be offended. I'd offer to let her see it.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Duh, you preface saying things like this by saying "I like big butts and I cannot lie" so she knows you appreciate what pregnancy and birth have done for her form. Otherwise, she might get the impression you are insulting her.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

She was weird... that would so get you laid with every other woman on the planet... just keep trying.

Actually, her boobs were amazing.

You're a charmer, and I'm ovulating.

I try. Thanks!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Duh, you preface saying things like this by saying "I like big buts and I cannot lie" so she knows you appreciate what pregnancy and birth have done for her form. Otherwise, she might get the impression you are insulting her.

Oh... I just didnt' get that. I didnt' want to seem like I was being too forward.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Hun you came this all crabbed. You're supposed to knock her out and drag her by her hair back to your man cave first. Then profess you're undying love by telling her she has good birthin' hips. Every civilized man knows this! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Actually, her boobs were amazing.

You're a charmer, and I'm ovulating.

I try. Thanks!

Try harder.