50 Pounds Lost W/ Pics!

Options

Replies

• Embee_2311
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!!!! Good job! Have you been doing lotsa ab exercises? Which ones?
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting it out there and posting, these are such a helpful reminder there is hope:) Great transformation!!!
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!!!! Good job! Have you been doing lotsa ab exercises? Which ones?

Nope just cardio, cardio, and more cardio!
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    n54fm9.png
    2q0odg4.jpg

Before and During: 195-150ish

I’ve lost even more since the 150 picture but haven’t taken any currents yet and I don’t intend to until my cruise in May.

This is the first time I’ve ever posted my bare stomach. I was alway too scared to but I was so proud of the progress that I wanted to share. Sorry about the grossness :-)

Wow!! You have done an amazing transformation!! May I ask please, what is your diet??? I'm so confused about what to eat!! Thank you!

I have a blog with my tips and tricks, however, I've gotten in trouble for the forum police for posting the link to it because I'm promoting an external site??? So if you private message me I can send you the link.
  • amys1410
    amys1410 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You go coley. Always such a positive friend here on mfp. You look fantastic. Well done :smile:
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    well done!
  • LBraunle
    LBraunle Posts: 31
    Options
    Wow awesome. You look great!
  • sacolema
    sacolema Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Great Job!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great transformation so far. Not gross; be proud of your achievements!
  • Wilma123456
    Options
    Thanks for having he courage to post this picture. You are an inspiration.
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look fantastic!
  • m5parr
    m5parr Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look amazing! It's always encouraging to see what's possible :)
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Love your navel piercing. Have a great time on your cruise!:glasses:
  • mym716
    mym716 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am most def inspired. :D You look great ! (:
  • ColeyBear08
    Options

Thank you! I'm so happy I could inspire you.
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options

That's great! Keep up the hard work. It takes time and the most important thing is that you don't give up. There will be times where you do everything right and you don't lose at all or even gain. Those are the times when you need to trust that what you are doing is changing your body in a positive way and the scale isn't reflecting fat loss. It is so important to stick with it.

Thanks for sharing your pictures, you look awesome. I appreciate your follow up comment even more. I am here, seeing body and strength changes, but not much movement on the scale. It does help to know that I'm not the only one that is experiencing this and eventually my hard work will pay off. Thank-you :wink:
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options

Thank you! I'm so happy I could inspire you.

can i message you for your blog on tips? :)
  • emilypurplefrog
    emilypurplefrog Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is really awesome! Congratulations!
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Nothing gross about that! Great work! Your hard work defnitely pays off! You are a true inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!