The scale is a lying torture device! I'm proof :)

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I know I've posted on here several times, but I always keep coming back to it. It's my favourite thread on MFP. :)

^and thanks to you, i found it! amen for this thread. i hate the scale. keeps telling me i'm going up when i KNOW i've been working out more and eating better. down with the lying torture device!!!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome, girl!
    It's a post everyone should see! :)
  • MissRae123
    MissRae123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and so inspiring. I was getting discouraged with not losing yet during Insanity but this has me wanting to keep pushing and stop stepping on that damn scale
  • ZB17
    ZB17 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • 5willards
    5willards Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sooooo needed to see this today. Thank you!!!!
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Sooooo needed to see this today. Thank you!!!!

I agree, I needed this too. My numbers keep going up and down, but I've been running and eating under 1700 calories. Just gotta keep it in my head that my body is changing!
  • djack18
    djack18 Posts: 14
    Options
    I needed this so badly this morning after stepping on the scale. I am officially pushing mine under the bed. Thank you for this. you look awesome!
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    WOW! what a GREAT transformation. I am currently going through the same process and I am very frustrated by the lack of process. It is great to see such great results. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!