Options
    Can I work in with you? Should I spot?
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Approach us fat guys and make them jealous? :laugh:
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I am married so I am not going to approach anyone, but I am not dead! :bigsmile:
    There is one guy were I go who is especally lean and fit. He has a really great back and taper. I have never seen anyone whose erector spinae are that developed.

Erector-whatnow? :bigsmile:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    We are there to workout: we are not pieces of meet displayed for your pleasure.
  • aimeealee
    aimeealee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I find saying "Good Morning" as you walk by is non threatening and welcoming.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    We are there to workout: we are not pieces of meet displayed for your pleasure.

mmm but you post here for our pleasure dont you? :devil: :devil:
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Approach us fat guys and make them jealous? :laugh:

That always works, I mean if she will take to some big guy why not talk to me, I'm hotter Right.
  • Kinnyminny
    Options
    Hhaha some of these answers are pretty good..may just use the bike casually just for a day..so i at least look haaaaalf presentable!
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I like ya

and I want ya

now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way.... O O

works for me at least
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    "nice glutes"
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Totally creepy and pervy young lady.

We're there to try and improve ourselves and our bodies.

We are NOT there to be hit on.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Totally creepy and pervy young lady.

We're there to try and improve ourselves and our bodies.

We are NOT there to be hit on.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/923133-picking-up-women-at-the-gym?hl=pick+up
    Nice try Cr lol
  • atypicalGirl
    atypicalGirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like my guys pudgy and geeky-looking. Whenever I try to hit on them at the gym, they get really offended because they think I'm picking on them or something, I think. So now I just gawk.
  • TurquoiseSky
    TurquoiseSky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this thread... I'm 28 and recently single, and was thinking the same thing! I think I'm going to go with the "can you show me how to use this machine" approach :)
  • Cr01502
    Options
    I like my guys pudgy and geeky-looking. Whenever I try to hit on them at the gym, they get really offended because they think I'm picking on them or something, I think. So now I just gawk.

Please see my above post.

Just because we put in the effort to look good doesn't give you the right to stare at us and be all creepy.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mfpqa7gsTL1qdu0b7o1_500.gif
  • atypicalGirl
    atypicalGirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Just because we put in the effort to look good doesn't give you the right to stare at us and be all creepy.

I don't have the right to do a lot of the stuff I do.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options

I don't have the right to do a lot of the stuff I do.

It's way easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. :drinker:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

<--Creepy lady staring at your pictures right now.
    u-loved-tenderly-you-gonna-get--eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-777_zpsaaf4da55.gif
  • Cr01502
    Options

<--Creepy lady staring at your pictures right now.
    u-loved-tenderly-you-gonna-get--eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-777_zpsaaf4da55.gif

You better knock that off right now young lady! Right now!

Or I'm going to get real mad and type a misspelled message at you with the caps lock on!