aldridgetd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!!!!
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • sharanksandhu
    sharanksandhu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Awesome breakfast idea. Remember food allergies when reading this.

1 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1 cup fruit of choice
    1-2 cups spinach
    1 tbsp ground flax
    1 banana
    1/2 cup carrots
    Add Cinnamon and Ginger to taste they will help with hunger and blood sugar stability.

BLEND UNTIL SMOOTH enjoy daily for breakfast can swap different fruits daily and different leafy greens. (Kale romaine etc.)
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Im in, sw-175, cw-169 gw155, waist 40, hips 41, chest 45, Im starting 3rd week on nrolrw, so this will help me stay on track....
  • 8JELLYBABIES
    Options
    Hi I'm starting the 60 day insanity challenge and hoping to shed 2 stone, but I'm gonna need a lot of support and encouragement along the way, I've probably been on a diet for most of my life but the bulge always returns. So to lose weight and keep it off is my
    goal.
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    My name is Ann. Count me in! I want to lose my last 10 pounds!
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    totally count me in please!
    I'm 5'7" currently weighing 220, would ultimately like to be 180 (anything smaller and I look funny, as I bulk really quick)
    anything you can do to help me would be greatly appreciated!!
  • gettingtomygoal83
    gettingtomygoal83 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    this sounds GREAT I have a ways too go too get too my goal but would love too join in this 12 weeks to get ready for summer
  • humhun
    humhun Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in too ! wooohoooooo cant wait!
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!
  • morgainejasmine
    morgainejasmine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 59 years old and have 150 pounds to lose. I am aiming to get rid of 2 pounds a week, so that would be 24 pounds.
  • scottishprincessprobz
    Options
    Don't know if I've already posted here or not, but count me IN! :D I'd like to lose 10 pounds, thank you very much! :)
  • morgainejasmine
    morgainejasmine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am lost. Is this still the thread for the challenge or is there another one?
  • Lilacsrock
    Lilacsrock Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Totally in
  • Culanow
    Culanow Posts: 11
    Options
    I did a search on you tube and this is a great video to show you full body stretches, http://youtu.be/Njx-wHXdQuc
    I need to do this as I havn't been stretching after working out and I think I have pulled a muscle or something in my upper left arm. It hurts when I try to lift anything or put my arm above my head or fastened my bra! Stretching is important!

It had never occured to me to check you tube for exercise videos! Great Tip!!! I've got several dvd's and videos and I get BORED with them. After reading this, I went on you tube and found tons of new stuff to choose from!!!! GREAT IDEA!!
  • Culanow
    Culanow Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in!

I'm Pear - I've been with MFP for a few months now and did loose a bit of weight initially, but lost my motivation for a while. But it's back and I'm ready to get back on track! I currently way somewhere between 130-140 pounds, and my goal for the next 12 weeks is to get as close to 120 as I can (but really, all I care about is looking better in a swim suit.) Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing you achieve your goals!

Ahh... A kindred spirit!! Yes we all want to feel better and be healthier... but isn't the way we look in a Swim Suit really and truely the BIGGEST motivator EVER!! LOL! I bought a new bright green bikini several weeks ago and that is my inspiration!!! I refuse to even try it on right now because when I do, I want to ROCK IT! I know we can do this!!!!!!!!!
  • healthyjmt
    Options
    Sounds great! Add me. Would love to lose 15 lbs in 12 weeks.
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    OMG! Is there only 12 more weeks til summer!? and i am SO IN! :) and in home workout series would be awesome too!
  • lorichri
    lorichri Posts: 8
    Options
    Count me in
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Is there a new thread? or are we checking in here?

Stats at start:

BB: 28.25
    Hip: 35.25

Current (week 1):

Total Loss: 0.8