Hot guys at the gym..HELOOO

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!

Well that's going against all the posts that other women keep telling the guys they're at the gym to workout not be hit on!!
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    You know . . . there's a word for people like you buddy.
    and that is?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    You say nothing or else u turn the gym into a meat market

Just admire the eye candy privately

Do your picking up outside the gym

Like the parking Lot

Good point. OP, you have the power to turn gyms into meat markets or not. Think about it carefully. With great power comes great responsibility.
  • Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!
    don't say anything, make eye contact and smile, let the next move be his.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Lucky. The only person at the gym when I am there at night is a sweaty shirtless doughboy who sticks to the treadmill and laughs way too loud at HIMYM reruns on the TV. Not cute.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    We are there to workout: we are not pieces of meet displayed for your pleasure.

Ha! Of course you are...there to be displayed for our pleasure I mean, silly man :wink:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    I like Helo. He was one of my favorites on BSG.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    This is a joke right? Women have it easy... :flowerforyou:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    I am married so I am not going to approach anyone, but I am not dead! :bigsmile:
    There is one guy were I go who is especally lean and fit. He has a really great back and taper. I have never seen anyone whose erector spinae are that developed.

Erector-whatnow? :bigsmile:
    I was wondering if anyone would ask. :laugh:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Say you want to swing his kettle bells.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!

Abductor machine + eye contact.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    Say you want to swing his kettle bells.

:laugh:

That would have him laughing...or think she's nuts
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    I like my guys pudgy and geeky-looking. Whenever I try to hit on them at the gym, they get really offended because they think I'm picking on them or something, I think. So now I just gawk.

Well you need to get yourself to TGIFridays girl!

That's where those dudes hang out.
  • microscrubbers
    microscrubbers Posts: 22 Member
    Don't you ladies know by now, YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER. Don't be shy, but be confident......you'll always win.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Who needs a gym....I check myself out in the hallway mirror constantly....how you doin pretty thing....and from there its unmentionable:blushing:
  • adopt321
    adopt321 Posts: 111
    I would just say, "hey, how's it going. I'm NAME Would you be interested in meeting for a drink, smoothie, run, etc.???"

Life is way too short to not have fun - don't doubt yourself and if he says no, don't take it personally. It likely has nothing to do with you.
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Who needs a gym....I check myself out in the hallway mirror constantly....how you doin pretty thing....and from there its unmentionable:blushing:
    Your mirror sounds nice, Mine is not so nice to me..
  • countrybarbie24
    countrybarbie24 Posts: 17 Member
    ROFLMAO, Well it is kinda nice to know that some females think the same as guys.
    I say that cause most females would say there at the gym to work out not to get hit on.
    Walk up to him and say hello.. make sure there is no ring on the important finger, I myself would love a female to approach me.

You aint single. You don't have a ring on your finger so how girls suppose know your taken? The no ring on the finger doesn't automatically say they are single..
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    ROFLMAO, Well it is kinda nice to know that some females think the same as guys.
    I say that cause most females would say there at the gym to work out not to get hit on.
    Walk up to him and say hello.. make sure there is no ring on the important finger, I myself would love a female to approach me.

You aint single. You don't have a ring on your finger so how girls suppose know your taken? The no ring on the finger doesn't automatically say they are single..
    Well there good chance he not taken if no ring, if he is then he just have to say so. I know I wouldn't
  • countrybarbie24
    countrybarbie24 Posts: 17 Member

Well there good chance he not taken if no ring, if he is then he just have to say so. I know I wouldn't

You are sleeping on the couch tonite....