Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well... would love some friends! I am 38 years old, a stay at home mom. I just joined a gym and am having a great time trying out new classes. Love getting inspired by what everyone is doing here and what they are eating.
  • patsnyder89
    Options
    Wouldnt mind offering help and support to whoever needs it
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Always open for new friends here, the more the merrier I say. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • hellolouisey
    Options
    Me too! Twenty-eight, vegetarian, occasional and reluctant runner, 10lbs-ish to lose. :smile:
  • boarderstu
    Options
    Hello!

Not really new here, but only just started taking it seriously! I'm an athlete in the making, so going to keep an eye on my nutrition/calorie intake and carb/fat/protein in-take!

Hoping to run an Ironman Triathlon in a few months time, so happy to share everything I learn about foods/weight loss etc!

Cheers
  • tracyg86
    tracyg86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Tracy, Im 26 and from Northern Ireland,

I've been on MFP for ages and lost a lot of weight myself maybe 2 years ago but it didn't stay lost. But I'm trying again this year and hoping to get near a healthy bmi before we go away on holiday in May. I would really appreciate any friends at all to help keep each other motivated!

I started doing weights at the gym in January and love it. I'm good at making myself exercise but struggle with my diet! If anyone feels like adding me please do!

:-)
  • ilonawie
    ilonawie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for 5 weeks and it seems like the more support the better I do! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • gianamicole
    gianamicole Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since January 1st and I've lost 23lbs so far, I log in everyday throughout the day to help support and motivate people. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • Garth23
    Garth23 Posts: 8
    Options
    Add me too......I'm here for you all!
    Been on and off MFP for about 2 years. Its a great site!
  • MGiardini71884
    MGiardini71884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 20 pounds and def need encouragement and support!!!! I also give it out! It's important on this journey!!! Add me!! :smile:
  • cmccourt27
    Options
    Hi everyone! My names Christy and I'm looking for some support and encouragment as I start my journey to a healthier me! I'm looking to lose about 80lbs. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • carolacitelli
    carolacitelli Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to using MFP on a regular basis. I haven't figured out how to reach the message boards or to add friends to share my log with.

Congratulations to all of you for being on a healthy path!
    Carol
  • smileitconfusespeople
    Options
    Hey, I have been a member for a while, but I have decided to start using friends on here as motivation, and it is a two way street, so add away if you want some motivation.
  • BrayLanAusMom
    BrayLanAusMom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, how encouraging. I am almost 30 with 3 kids with a 65 pound goal and to see your progress in just 2 months gives me lots of hope. Busy, busy at home and so I'm focusing on slow and steady so that I can keep it off. Thanks!
  • Shalene40
    Options
    Hello! My name is Shalene and I am rather new to the message boards. This is the first time posting. I will be turning the big 40 this year! Yeah! My goal is to lose 80 pounds. MFP is very cool...I am so glad I found it.
  • Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Karen and have been on this site since last summer and I love it. I currently am looking to lose 9 more pounds and I need all the motivation I can get. Please feel free to add me as a friend....would love some more encouragement . :smile:
  • victoriageorgina
    victoriageorgina Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Feel free to add me.
    This site is such a massive help. I have lost 22lb so far (15 of which since i started logging)
    Always nice to have some friends to help each other a long the way. I'm still learning but i log everyday.. The good the bad and the ugly (yeah that means the sly chocolate i try get away with lol)... So.. Yeah, feel free to add me :)
    Wishing everyone the best on reaching your goals :)
  • Curly_Curvy_Momma
    Options
    Thanks for the start out post :) anyone feel free to add me! I am looking for some friends to stay motivated!
    I just started my weight loss and will log everyday! My goal is to lose 86 lbs! I hope everyone reaches their goals!
  • geewizzamanda357
    geewizzamanda357 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey all!
    I have been off and on MFP for a while, but have been logging almost daily since October. I am almost to my goal weight, but will be keeping up maintenance after that. I would love to have more friends to encourage and share with :)
    So feel free to add me too!
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I started about a week ago and only have 4 friends, Deffinetly need some more for motivation or support! Not getting much right now and starting to wonder why I made an account...I dont want to delete it so im looking for people to make me not want to. I'm 5'2", a mom of 2 and i have 66lbs to lose! Plz add me.