America

Options

Replies

• WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options

Alrighty then, we have a woman here who is degrading people based on their country. I won't be around anyone like that. Have a good day in your lovely country and thank you for sharing that you are so much above others based on where you were born.

I'm off of here now. This is sickening.

Bless your heart. You're adorable. I'll send you a geography book for Christmas.

I don't celebrate Christmas, but thanks for assuming, being that I am AMERICAN and all.

take your attitude back to canada, we dont take kindly to your kind in america

She isn't ours. She's from USA.

Definitely not ours!!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I nominate this thread for thread of the day!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

Alrighty then, we have a woman here who is degrading people based on their country. I won't be around anyone like that. Have a good day in your lovely country and thank you for sharing that you are so much above others based on where you were born.

Bless your heart. You're adorable. I'll send you a geography book for Christmas.

I don't celebrate Christmas, but thanks for assuming, being that I am AMERICAN and all.

Definitely not ours!!

Well someone needs to claim her.. lol
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I nominate this thread for thread of the day!

I'll second that
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I wonder if the OP wants to still visit 'america' after this fine examplar of the debate skills and intelligence level of a number of its citizenry?
  • assblaster69
    assblaster69 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

i thought usa was the capital of canada.
    god bless murica
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    You don't get handed 15 pounds at the airport as a welcoming gift.

Don't blame the country for putting on weight or maintaining it. Your weight is your own responsibility.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Hi, I never did see where you are going, but, if you are coming to south Louisiana or south Mississippi, we have tons of great dishes that will keep you within calorie range.:smile:

Yes, we do have alot of fattening sauces, gravies and fried dishes, but we also have steamed or boiled shrimp, boiled crawfish, baked or blackened catfish, turnip greens, collard greens, an abundance of fresh fruits and veggies.:drinker:

Our mild climate allows for nice walks along the riverbank or beachfront....:smile:

Where ever you go....I wish you a great time! :flowerforyou:
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Well someone needs to claim her.. lol

Shan't!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    *blinks* What the heck just happened? :huh: :noway:
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I wonder if the OP wants to still visit 'america' after this fine examplar of the debate skills and intelligence level of a number of its citizenry?

If by 'a number' you mean 'one'... not really fair to judge us based on someone who may be trolling MFP. I see angry posts of hers quite regularly
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

When you arrive in "AMERICA"... they always play this little trick on new people and ask you to take off your shoes. It's a fun game, what you do is say "no way Jose" and run through the metal detectors... they chase you for a bit but just for fun. Then when they catch you, the secret is to make sure you yell "You guys are the bomb"... Trust me they love these kind of games!

Have fun! Enjoy eating through a straw!

Love N8 Dawg
    xox
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    5xPZUgA.jpg
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am Canadian.

We love Americans. We love to visit the USA to stock up on cheap booze, cheese and work on our tan. We like to eat at Olive Garden, because we used to have them, and then almost all of them closes up here, so we hit 'em hard when we go south of the 49th.

We watch the same TV shows as our American cousins cause our TV shows suck, except for Hockey Night in Canada, which rocks. Except when the Leafs are on. They suck.

We dress the same, drive the same cars, and sadly, despite what some may think, are not that far behind on the obesity scales as the USA is.

We eat more donuts per person than any other country in the world, and Tim Horton's is a national icon.

If you are visiting either country, eat in moderation, go for a walk, and enjoy your vacation. Both offer so many amazing things to see, have super friendly people and will provide you with a holiday to remember.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    And since this thread can't possibly get any worse, let's make it better with an image of a happy little tree painting Bob Ross.

NilY5.jpg

Amazing.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need to go watch Team America World Police.

matt-damon-team-america-puppet.jpg
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Hi, I never did see where you are going, but, if you are coming to south Louisiana or south Mississippi, we have tons of great dishes that will keep you within calorie range.:smile:

Yes, we do have alot of fattening sauces, gravies and fried dishes, but we also have steamed or boiled shrimp, boiled crawfish, baked or blackened catfish, turnip greens, collard greens, an abundance of fresh fruits and veggies.:drinker:

Our mild climate allows for nice walks along the riverbank or beachfront....:smile:

Where ever you go....I wish you a great time! :flowerforyou:

My Kingdom for Crawfish!

homer_simpson_drooling.gif
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm from the U.S. I have been to North America, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Europe. I have gained weight everywhere I went. The country or continent have nothing to do with weight gain and everything to do with the life, health and fitness choices you make. Have a great time in the U.S. and make great choices. If you're in Wisconsin, message me. My wife and I would love to show you around. :)
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    boy-escalted-quickly.gif