Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Peanut Butter Banana Oat Muffins (with no flour)

Replies

• calmanza2
    calmanza2 Posts: 12
    bump!
  • I love PB, but I don't love the calories or the amount of fat that comes with it.
  • dolly3186
    dolly3186 Posts: 81 Member
    bump
  • carbar90
    carbar90 Posts: 60 Member
    I made these last week, they are delicious!! I gave one to my friend and she asked "wheres the sugar?":laugh: I think these would be really good with chocolate chips!
  • GiggleFitGriddle
    GiggleFitGriddle Posts: 24 Member
    Bump
  • Bump
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    bump
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    NEED to make these. I've made peanut butter muffins in the past and loved them but they were SO high calorie.
  • Made these last night using the PB2 in place of peanut butter and they taste just the same! I ended up adding another 1/4 cup of oats, making it 1.5 cups total and cal count came out to be 140 for 1 large one.

What is PB2???
  • Bane81
    Bane81 Posts: 40 Member
    Sweet I got all the ingredients to make these tonight.
  • RachelReady2Run
    RachelReady2Run Posts: 40 Member
    I need to make these TONIGHT, as I have several dying bananas on my counter... Thanks for sharing!
  • sgrubby
    sgrubby Posts: 103 Member
    I've been experimenting with muffins using whole wheat flour and rolled oats. These look really good.
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    YUM! Can't wait to try these!!
  • vmarielie
    vmarielie Posts: 6 Member
    Yum :)
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Yummm! Thanks for sharing!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Yum! I shall be trying these this week!
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    bump, thanks!!
  • Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    I just finished making these!!! They turned out great...I baked them for about 30 mins (keep an eye on them)...I also added shredded coconut:)

Thanks for the recipe!!!!
  • What is PB2???

PB2 is a powdered peanut butter, lower in calories and fat, but still a similar taste :). You can find it at GNC or on Amazon.
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    bump