Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Nippy Nips

Options

Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    300px-Duct-tape.jpg
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    *shrugs* I think it's hot (hot = natural) but wear a padded bra if it bugs you that much

I kinda think so too.....but getting a little much!
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It's because group exercise classes are just so darn exciting. I love 'em!
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    they have things u can stick in your bra to hide the um "issue"
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Dana, maybe it's time for some higher quality sports bras. Gee, why didn't I think of that!?!

Glad I could help, hon. :smile:
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    It happens to me.
    I think it's the material of my sports bra. Annoying, but it's fine (for now) since I workout at home.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    My nips are always hard when i go to the gym....its like the gym is a turn on for them...lol...i can leave the gym and they return to normal....but its like magic....hard nips....and i don't care anymore who sees them standing at attention.
  • Pricanma13
    Pricanma13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one with this problem, glad to see I'm not alone, as the struggle is real trying to get them to act right
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Oh it happens...daily! I'll work on a pic for proof.

I was only kidding........no need to post pics of nips.:flowerforyou:

budddyyy...tf are you saying?
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I had this problem the other day. After my run I went into the bathroom and noticed I was totally nipping out and it wasn't cold out or anything. I suddenly realized why men we're staring as I ran past LOL...
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I wear two bras. Always when exercising. Always. No worries.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    LMBO! That's me! You need good thick padded sports bra. Try VSX. Or you can put inserts that would effectively hide them. :laugh:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Jennifer-Aniston.gif

That gif is gonna get you in trouble.
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My guess is, you're getting friction off of your bra or shirt. You need a thicker layer of something over them. Another sports bra, bandaids, whatever. Or just don't worry about it, because in all likelihood, no one else notices/cares. Strippers use liquid latex or fabric paint, but I don't recommend that.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,154 Member
    Options
    You can buy petals to wear under your bra if you want to conceal...lots of different kinds...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Ok now that enough people have chimed in, can it be accepted that it will just happen and nothing needs to be done about it. I mean I never gave it a second thought till now. i was too busy worrying about getting my cals notated off the machine onto my phone, getting a good channel or song flow, or whatnot.
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    I didn't realize this was a problem. It could be the gym. We need the name and location please...
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I have had this problem ever since my last pregnancy. I don't know what it is, it drives me crazy! Lol. I get padded sports bras from good 'ole Walmart. They work great! :happy:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    They're just proud of you for working out.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    What gym do you go to? LOL im heading there!! :drinker: :blushing: