Options
    Wow, that's great.
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    You look great... congrats!! :smile:
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Coley, you look phenomenal! I just came back to MFP after a few months away and you look like a Rockstar! Congrats girl!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You deserve that belly ring!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • wanderingpilgrim
    wanderingpilgrim Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! That's a profound change! :flowerforyou:
  • rcameron55
    rcameron55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing. So inspiring, Makes me realize more that I can do the same thing with my stomach. Your stomach looks so toned! Congrats and well done.
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!! You look great!
  • akief24
    akief24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! I just started my journey to do the same thing and love to see the difference in your belly as that is my big problem too. Great job!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I wish I looked like you at 150 pounds! I'm an inch taller and weigh 142 and I have WAY more belly than you do still! Your's is so flat already!
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I wish I looked like you at 150 pounds! I'm an inch taller and weigh 142 and I have WAY more belly than you do still! Your's is so flat already!

Everyone's body composition is different. Personally, I have a great deal of muscle (due to genetics) and therefore am heavier than a lot of people think. I always have people say that they though I was more like 120 pounds and are flabbergasted when I tell them I weigh 25 pounds more than that.

I think it's more accurate to quantify fat loss, not by weight, but by body fat percentages.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I also am naturally muscular, plus I work a semi active job and have a semi active hobby. People think I weigh less than I do but I still don't have nearly a flat stomach. Praying 15 more pounds will do it.
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Coley, you look phenomenal! I just came back to MFP after a few months away and you look like a Rockstar! Congrats girl!

Thank you! For a moment I can't wait to feel like a Rockstar. Just a little more to lose!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Soweeeet! You're in the home stretch!
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Dang I hope my stomach looks like that at 150... !!!
  • imperfection_is_beauty
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look amazing. Congrats!
  • weatheredcheese
    weatheredcheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing, great work, its posts like these that help keep the rest of us going :D Thankyou
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    ColeyBear08, your are so inspiring, you look amazing great gob on losing the weight. I am about 192 lbs and what to get down to about 135 lbs and started on mfp just last year. I have a bad back and tend to lose weight and then gain it back my belly looks just like yours on your beginning picture. Seeing your progress gives me hope and to stay on top of it, I guess small goals and slow and steady. Thank you you have inspired me to keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!