amazing job!! you look fantastic.
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! Great job!!!
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Would 10lb weights be a little too much for this workout video?
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic....HUGE difference! I'm on day 2 of level three, so I know how hard you worked. By the look of it, you followed Natalie! I'm following Anita and using 3 lb weights, so I don't expect radical results like yours...but I'm feeling stronger every day, and my clothes are definitely getting loose. When I get to day 30, I'm going to start right back and do the whole thing again. Thanks for the inspiration:)
  • joodles821
    joodles821 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a difference. I just bought myself the 30DS. Now that I see your pictures I can tell it really does work & I will try to do it as diligently as possible. You really do get results!!
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great!! I want to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    The 30 DS is awesome! You look great!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results!!!! I'm on day 2 of level 1 and I'm so excited to keep going!!!
  • melw2910
    melw2910 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I need to take some measurements and pics I think, have been doing it for just over a week now. You look fantastic, well done x
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 5 and I can not wait to take my After pics!!! I lost 8.6 lbs since the beginning of Feb, but even just 5 days into the Shred my pants are starting to fit looser :noway: LOL I can not believe it!!!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Definitely a difference! Congratulations!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Wtg! Awesome job
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! ChasinPavement, I'm thinking about Ripped in 30 next!

Julian is quite encouraging and rather gentle. I don't listen to her anymore for the workout portion, I just crank up the tunes and sweat, sweat, sweat!
    I thank God there are video's for newbies at strength training. I have to work out at home, as Id rather go to the gym, I don't feel as intimidated. Cowardly Lion in me perhaps. heehee.
    I have lost a total of 12in. Ah, I was so gross b4 the shred.
    Killer Buns and Thighs is intense too, unfortunately Im so good at this type of workout that I have to repeat 2x. Ugh.
    "Butt" hey, pun intended ha! Im looking and feeling amazing with my little girlie self.

Let us know how ery thing works out~
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I bought it last week and haven't started yet!! Thanks for sharing!! can't wait to start and post my before and afters!!
  • thinagain2014
    thinagain2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Do most of you work out with 30DS everyday or is there a certain schedule? I need to dig mine out, I bought it about 2 years ago and never got up the nerve to do it.

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats on outstanding results from your hard work! Keep up the good work!
  • she_fit
    she_fit Posts: 36
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I really appreciate all your sweet comments. :)

As far as weight size, I think it probably just depends on your fitness level. I used 3 pound weights this time, and there were some exercises where I felt they weren't enough, but others where I was dying! I think when I do it again I will get a 5 pound set and alternate depending on the exercise.

I actually followed Anita about 95% of the time! Bad knees run in my family, and mine are already starting to get loud and easily achy, so I am not crazy about trying the super high plyometric (sp??) stuff. I do plan to go back through it and try to do more of Natalie's versions, but even following Anita you can get great results!

When I first started I intended to do 30 days, no breaks. But the more I read the more I heard it was really intended that you take a break about once every 7 days. I didn't figure that out until I had done 10 days in a row, but after that I tried to take a break at least every 7 days. I had to take one day off because I had a stomach bug, but the rest were just to take a break. I do feel the breaks helped. They gave me a chance to recuperate and I felt stronger after them. I also noticed that was when my weight tended to go down--after a break day.

I hope that helps answer some of your questions! Thanks again for the support!
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great results!!
  • leahgetshealthy
    Options
    You look awesome! I just picked up 30DS yesterday and am starting it Friday, and you are great inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!