Any gamers?

Options

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    fable 2.

Count me in as well. Fable 2 is gonna be AWESOME.

i obsessively check the xbox marketplace for new diary videos. and i rewatch them over and over, pausing frequently to squink at faraway screens in the background. :noway:

You know that's it's drop in, drop out coop right? So we can play together should we choose too!!!

Muhahahahahaha!!!
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    fable 2.

i obsessively check the xbox marketplace for new diary videos. and i rewatch them over and over, pausing frequently to squink at faraway screens in the background. :noway:

You know that's it's drop in, drop out coop right? So we can play together should we choose too!!!

Muhahahahahaha!!!

yes! so excited! and i can be a hot evil gypsy mage! :devil:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    fable 2.

Muhahahahahaha!!!

yes! so excited! and i can be a hot evil gypsy mage! :devil:

Ahaha, I love the colonial feel to it also, flintlock pistol and sword ftw!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You are all speaking a foreign language....wow, is this cause I am old???? :sad:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I have a 70 in WoW but canceled my account - it was one of my unhealthy addictions and I played too much for my own good! I also did the tabletop gaming thing... AD&D (2nd edition, anything after sucks!), Vampire, etc...

Also used to play Planetside, Counterstrike, and Team Fortress Classic.

Sgt, how are Age of Conan and Warhammer? Are the pvp battles as epic as the previews claimed they would be?
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    WOW geek here...only console game I play is DDR because it counts as exercise!

I love DDR! :heart: I'm a DDR addict ~ once I start, I can't stop. It's great exercise AND it's so much fun.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I have a 70 in WoW but canceled my account - it was one of my unhealthy addictions and I played too much for my own good! I also did the tabletop gaming thing... AD&D (2nd edition, anything after sucks!), Vampire, etc...

Also used to play Planetside, Counterstrike, and Team Fortress Classic.

Sgt, how are Age of Conan and Warhammer? Are the pvp battles as epic as the previews claimed they would be?

Ahh, a fellow RPGer! Woot woot! (Warhammer Fantasy Role Play is > than any D&D especially anything after 2, lol)

AoC is teh rock dude. PVP is still being worked out, but I really enjoy it.

I can't say much about WAR dude to NDA, but I am liking what I am seeing.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Blah, stupid NDA's!
    I may heck out AoC but I need to get through my current shelf of Wii games first.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Ohhh video games!! I am such a girl though and love the Wii because of the old school Mario Games, Mario Party, and Wii Sports.
    I love love love Rockband. (can not do the drums though)
    Also, I like to play Silent Hill even though I always get killed.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Ohhh video games!! I am such a girl though and love the Wii because of the old school Mario Games, Mario Party, and Wii Sports.

God, Pyramid head is the scariest villain EVAR!!!111
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Blah, stupid NDA's!
    I may heck out AoC but I need to get through my current shelf of Wii games first.

Funcom hasn't released the buddy keys yet, but as soon as they do I'll float you and Banks one.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

God, Pyramid head is the scariest villain EVAR!!!111

Uhhh yea, he is!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    We have every console since N64 lol the N64,gamecube,Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox and Xbox 360, gameboy SP and DS. That being said , Im not a game person lol however hubby and the kids are. I do like the Wii though , waiting for Wii Fit everyone is sold out!

I play 1 game online "Fairyland" wierd name I know , its all based on fairytales though.Alibaba,Little Mermaid,Alice in wonderland,Emporors new clothes , beauty and the beast ect. It is the only game I have ever played and enjoyed. I curently have a lvl 60 SwordSage and Lvl 53 acolyte of darkness. Hubby plays this with me as well , we started in the US server about5/6 years back, that closed and we now play on the English server based out of Tiawan.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    We have every console since N64 lol the N64,gamecube,Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox and Xbox 360, gameboy SP and DS. That being said , Im not a game person lol however hubby and the kids are. I do like the Wii though , waiting for Wii Fit everyone is sold out!

I play 1 game online "Fairyland" wierd name I know , its all based on fairytales though.Alibaba,Little Mermaid,Alice in wonderland,Emporors new clothes , beauty and the beast ect. It is the only game I have ever played and enjoyed. I curently have a lvl 60 SwordSage and Lvl 53 acolyte of darkness. Hubby plays this with me as well , we started in the US server about5/6 years back, that closed and we now play on the English server based out of Tiawan.

Now, that is dedication.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    You are all speaking a foreign language....wow, is this cause I am old???? :sad:
    I'm out of the loop too Tiramisu:ohwell:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me!?!

Right now I'm tearing up some Age Of Conan and am in beta for Warhammer Online.

I have 3 level 70's in WoW

My roommate and I tear up RockBand on a regular basis, and are all about some coop.

I pretty much a huge gamer dork. I even do Pen and Paper RPGs. Just call me the King Dork. :bigsmile:

No level 70s for me yet. My boyfriend and I canceled our accounts shortly after the expansion came out BUT we just started up again, after a year of being away, and we're working our way through the Outlands . For the horde!! ;)

I was going to try CoH before we decided to start up WoW again but I just didn't get around to trying it.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Are you kidding me!?!

Right now I'm tearing up some Age Of Conan and am in beta for Warhammer Online.

I have 3 level 70's in WoW

My roommate and I tear up RockBand on a regular basis, and are all about some coop.

I pretty much a huge gamer dork. I even do Pen and Paper RPGs. Just call me the King Dork. :bigsmile:

No level 70s for me yet. My boyfriend and I canceled our accounts shortly after the expansion came out BUT we just started up again, after a year of being away, and we're working our way through the Outlands . For the horde!! ;)

I was going to try CoH before we decided to start up WoW again but I just didn't get around to trying it.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!! (lol, rock on)
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Seriously, if anyone wants to play AoC (it rocks people) then let me know and I'll get you in the guild. A MFP guild would rock hard, lol.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Seriously, if anyone wants to play AoC (it rocks people) then let me know and I'll get you in the guild. A MFP guild would rock hard, lol.

I wanna play.... :bigsmile: GUILD me, big boy!
  • jan412
    jan412 Posts: 4
    Options
    My hubby and I use to play Everquest when if first came out. Now, I play a free online game called Shaiya which is similar but a lot less expensive. It keeps me busy during the summer and away from the frig....makes the temptation a lot easier to resist.