Calling all real people

Options

Replies

• TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I clearly have not had enough coffee yet because this post seriously pissed me off. No, you don't have to add people who don't fit your "criteria" but calling people fake just because they don't do things how you do is just very.... I shall refrain from typing the word.

I'm real - I shed a crap-ton of weight. I eat lots of veggies, fruits, lean proteins, and whole grains (OH NO! GRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!). I also have a fondness for candy bars.
    Get over it.

Also, I have an important "must-have" on my list of criteria for adding people - not a douche (okay, that's not true - but I only have funny, smart douches on my list).

So am I smart, funny or just a douche?

taunto.jpg
    This, and the smart, funny part, too.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friends. Thats mo than enough for my needs. I wont be reading any further threads as there aint the time in the day....note to self...make a gif doing one of everything on a light rep and call myself the awesome one.

Thanks n see yu all at the other side.

Well now that's over I admit I do get embarrassed for people like this. Not bright enough to be witty but still so convinced they are. Cringe.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Whew!!!! Dodged a douche-y bullet there! Have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friends. Thats mo than enough for my needs. I wont be reading any further threads as there aint the time in the day....note to self...make a gif doing one of everything on a light rep and call myself the awesome one.

Well now that's over I admit I do get embarrassed for people like this. Not bright enough to be witty but still so convinced they are. Cringe.

It's like bringing a pocketknife to a gunfight.
  • AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    I clearly have not had enough coffee yet because this post seriously pissed me off. No, you don't have to add people who don't fit your "criteria" but calling people fake just because they don't do things how you do is just very.... I shall refrain from typing the word.

I'm real - I shed a crap-ton of weight. I eat lots of veggies, fruits, lean proteins, and whole grains (OH NO! GRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!). I also have a fondness for candy bars.
    Get over it.

Also, I have an important "must-have" on my list of criteria for adding people - not a douche (okay, that's not true - but I only have funny, smart douches on my list).

Well I eat egg yolks!!! :devil:
  • we797
    we797 Posts: 8
    Options
    Oh no! The thread is finished and the popcorn is finished too. OP definitely went apesh*t on this one as he tried to save face.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I only have one criteria and based on this post I don't think you meet it.

- Must be awesome.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    > 1 Year Consecutive Logging
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Thanks for the time and the geeky gif of self appreciation - try with the ladies...they might like it.

Shame you dont meet the standard. Let me know if you need some tips on cutting up a little.

Good luck

Best gif EVERRRRRR! EVER I say! I came here because you were calling all "real" people, but I can't be real and follow a bunch of rules, too. Good luck, and Happy Tuesday! I'm going to breath now.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options

It's like bringing a pocketknife to a gunfight.

This. Thanks for letting us all know your REAL personality. Not particularly bright, and a complete tool as well? :noway:

HAPPY TUESDAY! :laugh:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    So many rules! I can't, i'm a rebel.
    Happy Tuesday!
  • adudu
    adudu Posts: 17
    Options
    second that
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Rules. I breaks em' for breakfast, because ain't nobody got time for that.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    i actually really like your new picture.

38483523_9872.jpg

I still wouldn't be your friend.......but the picture is pretty cool.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    Rules. I breaks em' for breakfast, because ain't nobody got time for that.

aint-nobody-got-time-for-dat.gif
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Get over it.

So am I smart, funny or just a douche?

taunto.jpg

LMAO! the picture was funny but I love the fact that the image is named taunto.jpg lol
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this thread?

Anyhow, whether or not I met your criteria, I wouldn't send a FR because you failed a few of my own criteria.

But best of luck with all your fitness and health (and friend) goals just the same. :flowerforyou:
  • CJD85
    CJD85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well im a ***** so.......... criteria bull ****...... its called a delete button. You dont like the person either dont add them or delete them. Stating you have criteria in the first place is just as pretentious as all the posers out there, if not worse.
    Anyone want to friend request me Im happy to accept all types be....Be Warned i will tell you how it is and i dont hold back. At the end of the day a real friend will be with you highs and lows.
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm real!
    I've got atoms with legitimate electrons, protons, neutrons, and quarks.

Good luck. :)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You sound like my ex, too demanding!!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Oh you want to be friends? Here's your rule handbook! That's not really being real....more like naziville =/ Real is allowing your friends to be however they want to be =P
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    As it turns out, no.
This discussion has been closed.