SWaT Team Challenge - WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Day 4 (6/17/2010) --running.gif WATP for Abs 2 Mile Walk, Walk n'Tone 2 Mile Walk=16 total.
    Day 5 (6/18/10) --running.gif WATP 1 Mile Walk (x2)=18 total.

I had a rough day at work (I don't count those miles even though it's a LOT) so I decided to do this easier workout 2 times. I actually did it a bit longer because my cat walked across the keyboard and restarted it!:laugh:
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Yay I am at 7 miles after today! whew, long way to go though!
  • rjm8185
    rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! It worked! Had to copy and paste the signature again. Something was different.

Thanks!

Can I up my miles for the month? Doing alot better than I thought I would:happy:

Great you sorted out your ticker and yes sure you can up your target for the month, just let me know.

CAN EVERYONE CONTACT ME OR POST YOUR TOTALS FOR THE WEEK ON SUNDAY EVENING PLEASE, SO WE CAN SEE HOW WE'RE ALL GETTING ON, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, STICK AT IT!!!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I actually did it a bit longer because my cat walked across the keyboard and restarted it!:laugh:

Kitty was just trying to help you out! :tongue:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I walked 3 miles today.I'm glad to see everyone is doing so great!!
  • Christine0111
    Options
    got a bit in today 5kms and more to come tomarrow! Will post my totals for the week on Sunday evening for you, rjm8185
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Don't know how I'm doing it, but I'm actually finding more time to walk and exercise!
    another 3 under my belt:tongue: d
    rjm8185, this was a great idea, thanks!
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    Two more miles today. I'm at 9!
  • mytribe1234
    Options
    I walked 14 miles this week.
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    I forgot to post yesterday. i walked 2 miles yesterday.
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Can somebody please tell me how to update my ticker on ticker factory? Thanks!
  • 1QueenB
    Options
    Just completed 3.4 miles! Yay me!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    2 miles this morning. hope to get more in later!

QueenB--you need o go back to tickerfactory.com and update it every day you walk. The site will want the PIN you set up and then it will let you add miles.
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    Ok I did another 2 miles today.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to walk yesterday :frown: but I did the WATP Walk Your Belly Flat - 3 miles today! :smile:
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Got another 3 miles in today and just got the Leslie Sansone 5 day slim down, can't wait till tomorrow-think I'll pop it in tonight :laugh: and see what's in store for me!
  • kwannabee
    kwannabee Posts: 15
    Options
    Yikes...i thought i lost this thread for good i couldnt find it! Still navigating my way around here...too much info to take in! :wink: I havent done my tape today but logged over 14000 steps on my pedi...and tomorrow i will be wandering around a water slide park for most of the day! That should burn a few pounds i hope! I pulled out my Miracle Mile tape...i figure with my weak ankle i should be able to get started on that one and move back up to my 3 mile once it gets stronger...i hope! Keep on trekking everyone!
    :glasses:
  • Christine0111
    Options
    Another 5 kms for me today Yeah me! gonna try for 7kms tomarrow... let's see if I can get it all in =) Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Everyone is doing great! I am getting ready to go do some more...it was just tooo hot to get it all done this morning!
  • 1QueenB
    Options
    2 miles this morning. hope to get more in later!

QueenB--you need o go back to tickerfactory.com and update it every day you walk. The site will want the PIN you set up and then it will let you add miles.

"Thanks I just tried it and hope it worked"