• Derpinaaa
    Derpinaaa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm on Recovery Week now, these are my results from the first month:
    Insanity_zps6ff833d7.png
  • marysinh
    marysinh Posts: 11
    Options
    Here are my results! I did Insanity for the months of July and August consistently.

beforeinsanity.jpg
    afteroctober.jpg

wow!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome results and progress!!! I'm starting Insanity on April 15th! I can't wait to earn that tshirt! LOL I hope I can keep up. I'm currently doing Turbo Fire.
  • smileyyogini
    Options
    So inspired! Im planning to "spring" thru Insanity and see some serious results for summer.

I might need to get me an inspiration bikini!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to copy a photo into here :(
    Trying it out now ..hope it works

collageINSANITY.jpg

Before and NOW....
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    OOH it cut my NOW pic of my back

here it is:

picofRebeccaPerkoNOW.jpg
  • MissRae123
    MissRae123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is from day 1 to day 14. Still have a long ways to go but happy with this so far 2ewhzbc.jpg
  • MissRae123
    MissRae123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: hmmmm dont know how to reize the picture
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    Bump. Starting April 1.
  • jaynita2
    jaynita2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump...
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Wow great results, I'm starting April 1st so I created a group "Insanity April 1st To May 30th" join my group if you are starting April 1st, it's way better when you have the support of a group, people to push you and people you don't want to let down!

Let have fun with it!
  • simplyfatandold
    Options
    Starting April 1 also!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Bump as well...I'm going to start RevAb's but I keep looking at Insanity...it kinda scares me and I like that :wink:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/942115-my-half-way-point-insanity-pictures

Day 1 and Day 30 (will be starting Month 2 on Wednesday and hoping for awesome results).

2218fce4-4c1d-4397-976f-f02a84414479.jpge3c2568c-bdac-474b-9b87-f1a38ed54343.jpg
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Is it strange that I'm honestly SCARED to attempt Insanity? I've seen what it can do for a woman's figure, but I'm terrified of it. How do people overcome the fear and jump right in?

Not strange at all, I was honestly scared out of my mind to try it. So I worked up to it, I started Chalean Extreme and thought if I could do this I can do Insanity (They're nothing alike but that was my mindset lol)
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Before Starting Insanity

164614_584373431573612_1292482408_n.jpg

Starting Month 2

17210_584373384906950_475316471_n.jpg

I can't see a difference in the pictures or on the scale but I have measured and have lost a total of 6 inches (2 of which were from my booty) =)
  • patty691
    patty691 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!
    I was just at GNC a week ago...The nutritionist told me she lost 50-60 lbs doing insanity and a protein shake once a day as well as two healthy meals and lots of fruit and veggies...and water....

I think Im going to take the plunge too...Would like someone to do this with...
    Thanks;;;
    Patty
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I finished on Easter Sunday, here are my pics and measurements:
    Fit test results 1st and final:

Switch Kicks (2 kicks=1 Rep): 37 - 54 UP: 17
    Power Jacks: 38 - 53 UP: 15
    Power Knees: 70 - 111 UP: 41
    Power Jumps: I had to cancel these as my knees couldn't take the landing.
    Globe Jumps: 7 - 11 UP: 4
    Suicide Jumps: 8 - 15 UP: 7
    Push Up Jacks: 0 - 20 UP: 20
    Low Plank Oblique: 20 - 45 UP: 25

Weight i have lost 9lbs
    Muscle Mass: UP 0.5%
    Body Fat: DOWN 2%

Waist:
    Widest: 2.7 inches
    Navel: 1.5 inch
    Smallest: 2.7 inches
    Thighs: 1.2 inches each
    Arms: 0.5 inches each
    Under Bust: 1.2 inch
    Around Bust: 0.8 inch
    I'm also so much stronger than before!

3501bpg.jpg

29111r4.jpg

j8faxx.jpg
  • mizmgmt
    mizmgmt Posts: 5
    Options
    I am almost 40 years old and just had my first baby 9 months ago. I had a c-section after 24 hours of mostly un-medicated labor. I was so disappointed when my body did not shrink all the way back to my pre-pregnancy weight after the magical 6 weeks had passed. None of my clothes fit. I stayed in my maternity clothes. I had the weird belly flap pooch thing and still felt like I was 5 months pregnant. In addition to all that I developed chronic plantar fasciitis (tendonitis) in BOTH feet making it painful to walk and extremely painful dequervins tendonitis (mommy thumb) in my left wrist. I felt like I would never recover from my pregnancy.

About 7 months post partum my friend let me borrow her Insanity DVD's. I had no idea they would really change my life. I only lost 10 pounds since I'm still nursing but this program did so much more for me than you can see in these pics. For the first time in my entire life I was able to finally run non-stop for 3.11 miles (5K) after doing the Insanity program. Not only could I run an entire 5k, but I was able to do it pushing a 25 pound stroller with a 16 pound baby in it. I'm telling you that 3 months ago I would have NEVER believed this was possible. I've never been able to jog for more than probably 5 minutes tops without being completely winded. Screw the C25K programs, Insanity will get you there faster.

The other thing that this program did was finally make me genuinely more interested in fitness. I've always really hated exercising/gyms/running/dieting/etc. I've read stories about people who "look forward to exercising" and have always been envious of them. I've never looked forward to exercising a day in my life. After doing this program I feel empowered for the very first time. I'm ready for the next step in my fitness journey - even excited about what lies ahead. I'm thinking about buying a Fitbit and buying either the ChaLean Extreme videos or TurboFire (maybe both and do them back to back). I'm hoping to lose about 16 more pounds and completely kill the pooch - forever!
    frontsmall.jpg
    Backsmall.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!