Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• freckletone
    Options
    It's actually the name of a Mac lipstick ha. And I have freckles :)
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    first few letters of my name and my employee #
  • dirtykristi
    Options
    I've had this nickname since H.S. For burping, farting, cussing and wiping boogers on things. With 3 little brothers, I was very much a tomboy. Had a daughter 12 years ago and lo and behold, she brought a lady out in me. (Somewhat) The nickname has stuck. Even when I get dolled up, am polite and hold in my farts until my stomach feels like it's gonna explode. :)
  • SkyFerret
    SkyFerret Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just really like ferrets and the idea of a winged ferret amuses me.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am a full time dog walker and pet sitter so....seemed fitting
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I've had this nickname since H.S. For burping, farting, cussing and wiping boogers on things. With 3 little brothers, I was very much a tomboy. Had a daughter 12 years ago and lo and behold, she brought a lady out in me. (Somewhat) The nickname has stuck. Even when I get dolled up, am polite and hold in my farts until my stomach feels like it's gonna explode. :)

:blushing:
  • luvmynook
    luvmynook Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I think its pretty self explanatory! I just wish I could love exercising as much as I do reading :(
  • dirtykristi
    Options
    :wink:
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    first name, last initial and original loss goal (120lbs)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty obvious. I have been a crocheter for 46 years and its my favorite pasttime. And now I am working on getting to be a better knitter, too.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    with me my favorite animal is the tiger and the firt three letters of my first name and an abreviated form of my middle name
  • dirtykristi
    Options
    I was watching Battlestar Galactica while making up my profile.

That's awesome! I fracken LOVE BSG!
  • allthatroz
    allthatroz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Roz....is all that
  • eatyourselffitter
    eatyourselffitter Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mine is a title of a song that had to be slightly altered due to MFP username requirements. A song by a great band that works for a fitness site. Win!
  • HeleneWrites
    HeleneWrites Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I used to play World of Warcraft and my name on there was "MissHelene", people continue to call me Helene so I just kept that and added the writes onto the end. :smile:
  • Funnyfishat40
    Funnyfishat40 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bit nuts, scuba instructor, my age when I started!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Its a blank canvas feel free to paint one!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My dogs, Koda, Akura, Mac and Kyen. Kinda boring but I love em'
  • hausisse
    hausisse Posts: 90
    Options
    It means "old woman" in Cherokee :) My name is Ruth Alice and a lot of my tastes and habits are pretty characteristic of an elderly woman (taste in music, clothing, movies, the fact that I get up early and go to bed early, etc) so... I thought it was fitting :p
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    New beginnings in my life and weight loss journey, 1 love my family and we're united and no one is going to break that unity