Need friends who need to lose 80 pounds ^^

Options

Replies

• kerri55345
    kerri55345 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I too need to lose around 80 pounds. Would love some friends to help keep each other motivated. :flowerforyou:
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I need to loose about 60-80 lbs to be comfortable with my body, please feel free to add me !
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    60 + to lose here feel free to add me
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Good luck!!
  • Natrose55
    Options
    I got 78 pounds plus , You can add me!
  • raya301
    raya301 Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :-)
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am working towards losing somewhere between 60 - 70 depending on how things look towards the end. This site is great. I used it faithfully three years ago and lost 35 pounds, quit logging on and gained it all back. So now I am back for good and at 15 down. Anyone feel free to add me but please put a note on where you found me.

Good luck everyone
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I started out with having to lose 83lbs.....I have 21lbs left to lose
    I'd love to help motivate you :)
    Feel free to add me and anyone else :)
  • kasiewest
    kasiewest Posts: 11
    Options
    I would like to lose 100 lbs but would be extremely happy with 80! Feel free to add - up for all the mutual support I can get.

Day 3 of turbo jam and eating right.... can feel the difference already
  • SpydrrVay
    SpydrrVay Posts: 12
    Options
    I have exactly 90 to lose at this point and welcome anyone else in this BIG, SLOW boat ride :)
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I started with a weight loss goal of 89 pounds and I am 16 pounds down from that...so still have 73 more to loose to my goal. I'm right there with you...sent you friend request. Oh, and I log in every day. :)
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50, but I definitely need friends that will be supportive and help to hold me accountable! I really struggle and want to make it through but it's a really touch journey for me. Food has always been a comfort and I really struggle with motivation at times.

Please add and I'd love to help be a support system through it all!
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I started out with 93 lbs to lose, but so far I've lost 28 (since I started MFP) I know that I have less than 80 lbs left to lose ( I have roughly 65lbs to go,) but I do log in daily and my diary is open (if that matters.)

Feel free to add.
  • putupurdukes
    putupurdukes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Nidda! I'm Susan and need to lose 78 more lbs! That's pretty similar. I see that you're a university student and that's a common time to gain weight. Good news is though that you are young and can get it done. You'll have your whole life to enjoy these changes that you're making.

I started nearly a year ago. I've lost 55 lbs and have dramatically changed the amount of exercise that I get. I should probably be more consistent on reducing my food intake and quality because it IS taking a bit longer this way but - BABY STEPS! I feel so much better and you will too. I'm brand new to myfitnesspal so I'm not sure about all the ways to use it yet. I'm primarily using it to track my exercise and food.

You are soooo smart to begin this journey NOW. You don't want to spend life thinking "what if" when the power is at your fingertips with just a little effort. Good for you! I'm a much later learner at 55! Feel free to add me. I need friends here too.
  • Matthew_Alexandria0408
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • ichoose2believe
    ichoose2believe Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Same here. I just joined a few days ago... and I have more than 80lbs to lose... you can add me if you want... well anyone can add me if they want :)
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Add me, n.n
  • jnbeckham
    Options
    I started off wanting to lose 82.5 pounds and I have lost 28.5 so far. Would be happy to support you or anyone else in this thread!
  • yesiam07
    yesiam07 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hey im Betty i still have about 60lbs to loose. I've lost 129 so far feel free to add me :-)
  • LisforLee
    LisforLee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    80 is exactly what I want to lose from this point! Feel free to add me~!
    Diary open to friends ^^V