I eat ice cream!!!

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I leave enough calories for dessert every night, usually ice cream. I freak out and binge if I don't.
  • pohlcm08
    pohlcm08 Posts: 61
    Options
    Ate an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia last night after 8PM and lost 1.4lbs overnight.

*Results not typical. Please consult your doctor before starting ANY health or exercise program meant to mimic my awesomeness.

I'll take my unsupervised chances
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I do too, but I have full sugar ice cream!
    It's actually really easy to fit in, so enjoy it! :drinker:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to save calories, I'm going to set aside only half of that 300 and eat some fully-sugared, fully-glutened ice cream!!

Are you cutting those things out for a real reason or do you just think that sugar and gluten are bad for you?

And yes, I indulge in ice cream often!

I have Celiac Disease- rough stuff!

Does ice cream have wheat products in it? I am confused?

A lot of the ice cream you buy in the grocery store does in fact contain gluten, crazy right? that crap's in everything.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I looked at this. Now I'm sad (again) that I can't eat ice cream.. :sad:

Also, I do try to save calories for wine or another drink, cookies a chocolate bar whatever as well.
    Sometimes I just say to hell with it and go way over and I feel fat and happy then continue on the next day.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Almost daily with no problem fitting it in. Lately I am on:

7684012836_zps3d081b62.png

YUM!
  • vcfervc
    vcfervc Posts: 28
    Options
    Ice Cream/Frozen yogurt are my biggest food temptations.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Ok how does ice cream have gluten in it? It is a dairy product, not a grain! And just because it is gluten free, doesn't mean it is healthy.
  • KittenOfDoomage
    KittenOfDoomage Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm saving calories as I noticed Ben & Jerry's have a new flavour AND it's on offer at the supermarket where I work. So I'll be indulging as my treat for the week!!! Nom. Never deny yourself the odd good thing in life!!!
  • misskerouac
    Options
    This one is my favourite and I indulge once in a while, not because I feel guilty for eating it, but because it's 8$ for the frigging pint!
    (just because I can't have dairy doesn't mean I can't have "ice cream")
    cappuccino_0_0.gif
  • iheartiscream
    Options
    <3333
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I ate a 5 Guys burger, fries, some flourless/sf cupcakes AND ice cream(the real, full fat, full sugar kind) yesterday, and my waist/hip measurements were smaller today.
  • iheartiscream
    Options
    Worth saving calories for.
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I eat ice cream often and without guilt! :bigsmile:

I have frozen yogurt & skinny cow during the week and hit Dairy Queen, Sonic, etc. on Sunday - MY Free Day! Woohoo! Never feel guilty!

Ice cream is my favorite!:tongue:
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Enjoy, but ice cream has rat poison and antifreeze in it FYI.

What.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I eat RICH, CREAMY, FULL FAT Greek Yogurt WITH cookies every night, whether I've "saved up" the calories or not (I'm ~usually~ in the clear), because THAT's LIFE and I'm trying to eat in a sustainable way. The only thing that "bothers" me somewhat, is that it's become a habit and I honestly don't know any longer whether I *truly* want it, or I just "need" to satisfy the demands of the habit. The point is: that's life, don't feel guilty. Do it, or Don't do it...but don't feel guilty (that only creates/perpetuates an unhealthy relationship with food). And ~always enjooooy it~. :wink:
  • misskerouac
    Options
    Ok how does ice cream have gluten in it? It is a dairy product, not a grain! And just because it is gluten free, doesn't mean it is healthy.

There are tons of flavours that do have gluten in them (think cookies & cream, smores, and so on), and if they are made in the same factory there can be cross contamination so just because Vanilla has no extra stuff in it doesn't mean it's completely gluten free. To someone like me who is just sensitive to gluten, this isn't really a big deal, but the OP has Celiac which is a MUCH bigger issue.
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    NOM it. If it's something worth planning for... then Stay Calm and OM NOM on.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Enjoy, but ice cream has rat poison and antifreeze in it FYI.

oh you! :devil:
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    how the heck do you get gluten in your ice cream? ok, maybe if it's cookie dough or cookies and cream, or if you have it in a cone, but regular ice cream should not contain wheat products!