People should just chill out a bit

Options
vikkistarr89
vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member
I find MFP to contain some really narrow minded people, and i find this odd. People should just chill outttttttt, life is too short to be jumping down other peoples throats and force their opinions on them all the time

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    One notices the extremes and then paints a false picture of the object in question.
  • michele0101
    Options
    I totally agree with you! I have noticed it too. I say "live and let live!"
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    Options
    I find MFP to contain some really narrow minded people, and i find this odd. People should just chill outttttttt, life is too short to be jumping down other peoples throats and force their opinions on them all the time

lets get married!
  • juliegin
    juliegin Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    There are genuine questions I have from time to time, but I won't post them on the board because I'm afraid of all of the extremists. I agree.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    There are genuine questions I have from time to time, but I won't post them on the board because I'm afraid of all of the extremists. I agree.

OMG, YOUR PICTURE. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU!

I love squirrels.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

What are you afraid of? Some words on a screen? Ask questions if you have them, this is what the forums are for! Also, not that this is a newsflash but some people in the world are not nice people...
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    It's ok, we made you some kitties: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/933179-kitties
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options

Life is the longest thing I've experienced so far.

ETA: and I think that lively debate is good for us!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options

What are you afraid of? Some words on a screen? Ask questions if you have them, this is what the forums are for! Also, not that this is a newsflash but some people in the world are not nice people...

I'm nice and I will punch anyone in the face who says different.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    It's weird, right? Almost like it were real life and various types of people were all on here together.

I mean shouldn't everyone act a certain way, and shouldn't it be the way you want?

So odd...

/sarcasm

It's just life, some people are nice, some aren't. Stick with the good ones and ignore the bad. Follow the advice of people who've found success and are willing to help you. But don't expect every one of the hundreds of thousands of users here to be your cup of tea. Good luck to you.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Ehhh some people yes, but the majority....nah.
    No place is perfect you'll have people you disagree with/ don't like anywhere.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    NO.
    :angry: \m/
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Dude-chill-out-500x450.jpg
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    AWTFAY?
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Oh noes, I am scared of your words. *hides behind couch*
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    People should just chill outttttttt, life is too short to be jumping down other peoples throats and force their opinions on them all the time

Um.. aren't you doing it too?
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Usually I only offer opinions when someone posts a thread asking for them.

I generally don't give a crap what other people think so I don't ask for their opinions, and I have never had a throat-jumping-opinion-shoving experience, let alone all the time.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options

Oh noes, I am scared of your words. *hides behind couch*

I am cyberbullying you. Consider yourself cyberbullied!!!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Come at me bro.