Options

Replies

• chetnabhatt
    Options
    bump!!
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just posted mine in a separate thread but I'll post here too!

2luroep.jpg
    2czeip4.jpg

14lq0bm.png
    2ijmfbb.jpg]
  • absinthia70
    absinthia70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1' and my starting weight was 180 - at 171 already! I'm doing the b-12/phentermine diet and tracking everything I eat on here. I tried Weight Watchers and food tracking before, lost about 15 pounds, and gained 20 back in the next month or 2. So far I don't feel that I am craving any foods that are unhealthy, which is nice for a change (I used to do the emo/binge thing - alot) My goal is 105 -110. For each 10 lbs. I lose, I plan on doing something little for myself, like getting a pedicure. When I meet my overall goal I am getting a tattoo of a sleeping fox winding around my ankle :smile: I don't have pics yet, I should really take some, but I've been very camera shy for awhile. Also, I'm new here and looking for friends (Yeah I know my profile says 2011, that was from when I tried before, just started again last week!)
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Best of luck to you!!

zLi4YWw.jpg
  • caramel4280
    caramel4280 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am just shy of 5'3 and I have lost just over 50lbs.

I started at 182lbs and I weigh about 128-133 in my after pictures

Here a few before pictures:

077e82aa-232c-4224-9a64-beb4258c0227.jpg

f097f58f-9a25-43ed-bbfd-142498250710.jpg

And after:

3c1541f6-64b5-483b-95ab-cb6b10935421.jpg

ae63ed72-62a0-4d21-8abe-b8ec1a7ee9c9.jpg
  • n0shitsherl0ck
    Options
    I'm 5ft1.5 (yes, I will take that half an inch and run!) I'm not looking to lose 50pounds though.

I started off at around 156 pounds, and am fluttering around 146 at the moment and hope to be 130 in summer.
    I joined MFP a few days back and am hoping to make a bigger difference on my weight.

My weight flutters, but am definitely seeing some physical effects, my size 12 (uk) jeans seem to fit comfortably now and are actually getting a bit small for me :)
    I have progress pics on my profile if anyone wants to see, hopefully I can update that pic soon with an After pic.
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    iam only 5'2
  • AlexBoBalex79
    AlexBoBalex79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and weigh 141 and I have around 18 lbs to lose. I just started so I don't have and after pics. My profile pic is what I look like now. I've been doing this for 15 days and feel like the weight is just not coming off. :(

And I LOVE your profile pic, Millsiesgirl... EXTERMINATE!!
  • mrscruz625
    mrscruz625 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    4'10 and a half....
    SW 188.2
    CW 168
    GW I am not sure. I was thinking about trying to get to 115 but if I get to 120 and I feel great I will take it. I would love to be in a size 6 again.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently hovering over 190.

I used to be almost 280 lbs, but the last year is where I lost the bulk of my weight.

I can;t use photobucket here at work, but I have a " before" photo in my profile! Check it out! it's horrible! Lol. My after ( so far ) is my profile pic, I took it yesterday. Still have a ways to go!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I lost 38 pounds before coming here and 17 since joining
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I am 4'11.

Starting weight: 134
    Current weight: 116.5
    Goal weight: 112
  • freebird777
    Options
    I'm 5'3", and I have a lot to lose...about 90 lbs.

When you have a large amount to lose, I think it's really important to break it down and give yourself small goals to achieve and then reward yourself for each small victory. I personally broke it down into 10 lb increments for my small goals (for which I will reward myself with a lovely pedicure :)...and then three bigger goals of 30 lbs (massage), 60 lbs (facial and new outfit), and 90 lb goal (spa day, new outfit, new haircut).

I think it's so important to take it one day at a time...and also to use non food related rewards as incentives.

Good luck, you're doing great so far!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I've lost 76 lbs. Here's a comparison, but i've actually lost a few more lbs since then (i'm around 133 now). and i have more muscle on my body than fat now! whoo! i've reached my goal weight, i just want to tone up the remaining flabby bits (stomach and thighs/butt). also i didn't really reward myself with anything in particular - i guess just new clothes. i still have a lot of clothes to buy to replenish my wardrobe since i've gone from a size 18-20 to a size 6!

8f15f42f-1291-45db-9da2-85cb15d40404_zps139fe5db.jpg
  • rc322
    rc322 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am 4'11", no pictures but lost about 18 lbs in 3 months! Zumba (i am an instructor), spinning, and jillian michael's 30 day shred!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling this is going to be a short thread.
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    wow! everyone is doing an amaizing job!!....:drinker:
    Am 5'3, need to lose 13 lbs. is been kind of hard to lose the weight, cause I really don't have much time to work out, I set small goals, like shopping, surfing, go to the movies etc...
  • gallingers06
    gallingers06 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am 5'2" or 5'3" depending on who is measuring, but I started at 172 and now have whittled down to 138. I will dig up my before and current photo's and post them soon!! My goal weight is 130, but I will see if I want to go further when I get there. High school weight was 120, with my 20 year reunion is next year so I wouldn't mind being that petite for it. :wink: I rewarded myself with sexy shoes every 10lbs, and a few essential items of clothing, until goal weight...then lookout checking account, I am shopping!!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm NOT Short, I'm FUN size! :blushing:

I'm 4'11" at GW 115#. Doc issued me an Ultimate goal of 105-108# due to my height and diabetes. I'm not to sure I will follow thru with UG I feel and look good now and my illness remains under control without meds. The pro pic was taken Saturday after my 5k race.
  • CandiceCity1
    CandiceCity1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Candice this is day two for me .im 5'3.7. I'm doing a fitness challenge with my job get started with the first 10 ,but my goal is to lose 70lbs. Pre baby body! I could use a buddy or two. I guess I need to take a pix!:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!