Calling all females 5'3 or shorter

Options

Replies

• whitemagnolia1
    whitemagnolia1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and plan to lose 36 lbs total. I am down 2 in this 1st week. I recently joined mfp to keep myself accountable and motivated with support. I lost some weight last year and gained it back after health issues and moving.and holidays etc...got off track. what I do for rewards is buy myself something nice that I like. It can be anything just not food. The first thing I bought was a bracelet made with real flowers inside it. Next I bought shoes that I had my eye on. I am cheap. I don't like to shop and when I think of something I need but not urgent I set that as my reward. For bigger milestones I select what i call a spa day at manicure pedicure etc. I am not big on perfume but that could be a reward if u like a certain one that u don't have. Something for your hair. A new purse or wallet. A decoration for the house or your work out area. Whatever u like as long as u won't reward yourself before u earn it. I have a gift card from holidays that I am saving until I am a certain size/ weight. Hope this helps and gives ubsome ideas.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    5'0" here, and 108 lbs.

<
    this is my "after" (for now, I'm not finished, obviously) I don't think I even have a "before". I never let cameras near me thirty pounds ago! :tongue:

My reward is simply looking good in a bikini (in AZ, we wear them year-round!) and competing in my first bikini competition this spring.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm just under five foot. My pics are on my page
  • sameenafarhen
    sameenafarhen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I an 5'3 and currently 155 .I want to lose 26lbs .MFP has set my calories to 1200 .I do elliptical for 30 min 4-5 times per week .I started 21 days ago and lost 4 pounds but when i checked this morning i gained back 3 pounds.What am i doing wrong?How many calories should i eat?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5 Highest weight: 250

zmaws0.jpg

15dszux.jpg
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' even and am on here to lose my baby weight. I have planty of BEFORE pics but am NOT sharing them til I get my AFTER one's...I'm here to try to lose about 25 pounds. 8 down!!! :smile:
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 I still need to lose about 21 pound to get down to 9st but i'm working on it, I don't have any pics yet, but I might after my cruise in march if I can get down enough to strip off a bit :tongue: xx
  • TendaiMa
    TendaiMa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • lteed09
    Options
    Hi! My name is Laura and am 5'. I was a person that could eat fast food every day and never exercise and maintain at 110#. Then I had a baby. I hit 153# in November and couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror. I decided that I deserve to love my body again and I made a change. Today I am 138# with my final goal of 110#. I have started doing before and after pics. Seeing change but have a long way to go!! Being so short makes this so much harder (as I'm sure u ladies can relate!)..best of luck to everyone! I WILL be in a bikini this summer, come he'll or high water!! We can do this!! :)
  • chrissyschoen
    Options
    So I was blessed with my mom's height and I am 5'2. So far, I've lost about 19 lbs and I splurge on some pretty crazy stuff on myself since then. Most of the time, I will go to the shop 'Rainbow' and look at some of the clothes that they have in stock. A lot of them are made for parties but I can't help it. :P I've already bought a short sleeve shirt with a really low cut back and I love it. If I'm not buying clothes, I'll just shop around for music for working out. Unfortunately, I got some pretty funny music to work out to but in the end, it makes the day interesting. Good luck!
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4".... *kicks rocks* I get left out of everything! :grumble:

SAME HERE!! :sad:
  • lteed09
    Options
    I
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    dude! You look awesome :)
  • jhericcajohnson
    jhericcajohnson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'2"~! I currently weigh 172 lbs, my starting weight was 176. I want to get down to 135, so about 40 lbs in total! I don't have any before pics cause I look the same~! Once I've lost 15 lbs, I'm going to reward myself with a PS3 game or my dream Lolita dress~! ^_^
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Im 5"3 and a half haha, and have approx 100lbs to lose
  • huzuri
    huzuri Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Down about 25.2 lbs. This is a before and current/progress

I'm 5'2
    SW - 283
    CW - 257.8
    Age - 30

My goal is to lose a total of 125 and then re-evaluate.

e4582a9f-0b38-4e5e-9a0f-1f1ac6f1f1af_zps80766afe.jpg

d37dda5a-c1f3-43cc-90f0-e10ee9b1fbb7_zps6f222838.jpg
  • pegmo
    pegmo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have lost 9 lbs so far and doing the following:

1. I became a Lacto ovo vegetarian ( A lacto ovo vegetarian diet excludes meat, fish, and poultry but includes dairy products and eggs.)

2. I workout 6 days a week for 35 - 45 minutes. Those workouts include tabatabootcamp.com, befit on youtube, and any workout video on youtube (like gilad, denise austin, pop sugar)

3. I STOPPED running for now

4. I dumped diet soda and diet foods

5. I watched "fat, sick and nearly dead"

6. switched careers

7. I use fitnesspal.com to count calories

My reward: to just keep going.
  • peacelovelose
    peacelovelose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys all look great. I'm 5'3", and this thread is awesome motivation!
  • loddie26
    Options
    4ft 11
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You all look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!