Any 250lbs + people want to be friends?!!

Options

Replies

• courtneynicole619
    courtneynicole619 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 248 can we still be friends?!? :)
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I used to be over 255...
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was 253 about 2 weeks ago. Down to 243 now. I will add you!
  • itbepanda
    itbepanda Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in this boat and needing motivation! Feel free to add me, too :)
  • gettingbec2basics
    gettingbec2basics Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Adding! I definitely need people who are in a similar boat for motivation. Losing 100 pounds (or 175 in my case) isn't the same as losing 20. We can do this!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Add me! Imgot 135 to lose
  • heinykin2
    heinykin2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me!!! I want to lose 100+!!!!!! Working on C25K right now....slow going but getting there!!
  • JessMmmkay
    Options
    I started out at 250lbs and I'm pretty much at goal but if you'd like extra support or a friend to lean on feel free to add me :) I ♥ making new friends.
  • nshannon14
    nshannon14 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    267 here down from 273 already. Would love to have any of you add me as well. The support on here for the most part is pretty awesome!
  • mgrabuski
    mgrabuski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I think that is a great idea to get support from people in the same situation. I will try adding others that have responded too. I need to lose about 100 pounds. It's hard staying motivated and tracking is my weakness. I also hate to exercise, but I need to get it in gear. I just went to Heart Savers yesterday to get checked out and I didn't do well. Time to get serious about my health and support would be fantastic!
  • grampajimmy
    Options
    Last night was a disaster! I ate more in one sitting than I have in two days! Funny thing is, Weight Watchers said I still have points left, while MFP said I was over on all Categories. Something bad wrong there! Think its time to chuck WW, even though Using it has me down 23 lbs. to 293.

P.S. It was fun to go on a spree. Like a kid in a candy store LOL
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Lets be friends!
  • Mommytojulian
    Options
    Hi please add me!! Anyone!! Thanks
  • atoz133
    atoz133 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've got 108 lbs to lose ~ always looking for friends in the same boat. Feel free to add me!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I started in 2010 at about 390 lbs.
    I joined MFP at 306 lbs.
    When I last weighed (I only do it at the end of each month), I was 279 lbs.
    My goal is 220 lbs. (That'd be relatively small for me. I played college football at about 245 lbs.)

Add if you'd like (but put a little note there telling me you saw me on this thread and introducing yourself, etc...I usually delete anonymous random adders.)
  • OmarGoodness
    OmarGoodness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...still in process of trying to get to 3 by the beginning of summer, so far down 54 lbs from 3/2012-3/2013....any help is appreciated and I can offer workout help...
  • agraves18
    agraves18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sure. I am new to site and could use some friends and support:wink:
  • ahlamns
    ahlamns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am at 250 and need to lose about 100. I am also some what of a new user being that I've been using myfitnesspal for a few weeks. I would like to have any support and give support in return. Have a great weekend everyone
  • breezylou2
    breezylou2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can all add me too! I started at 325 and I currently weigh 252. Its a tough row to hoe, but if you want it badly enough, you can do anything! Except fly...or breathe under water.
  • torymichaels
    Options
    I'm in this category. Feel free to add me. :)