Peanut Butter Banana Oat Muffins (with no flour)

Options

Replies

• miss_missa07
    Options
    Bump. Sounds delicious!
  • Gary_AquaMan
    Gary_AquaMan Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ummm. looking to try it!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    Trying them tonight! :happy:
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    :)
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    When you say "6 large or 12 small" muffins, what exactly do you mean? I feel like I have regular-sized muffin tins. Like they're about 4 inches diameter. I want to try these using Greek yogurt for half the milk to increase the protein content, but I want to make a whole tin-full. :)
  • shemama1
    shemama1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    mmmm...bump
  • shy_46
    shy_46 Posts: 36
    Options
    Bump
  • taramarie123
    taramarie123 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks for sharing, this sounds great:)
  • rsmclaurin
    Options
    When you say "6 large or 12 small" muffins, what exactly do you mean? I feel like I have regular-sized muffin tins. Like they're about 4 inches diameter. I want to try these using Greek yogurt for half the milk to increase the protein content, but I want to make a whole tin-full. :)

The 6 large and 12 small are based off of either a 6 place muffin pan or a 12 place muffin/cupcake pan. Hope that helps :smile:
  • Pjo1974
    Pjo1974 Posts: 8
    Options
    sounds good. i think even my kids will like this one :)
  • rebekah5055
    rebekah5055 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That looks really good! I am going to have to try this one :) Thanks for posting!
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    This sounds yummy. Can't wait to try it! Just recently did a similar recipe that I found on skinnytaste.com using only three ingredients:

2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
    1 cup of uncooked quick oats
    1/4 cup crushed walnuts

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray or use a Silpat. Spoon mixture onto cookie sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes. Eat while still warm.

I am going to try to add a little peanut butter to these to see how they turn out!

That's sounds really good too. I want to make both recipes tonight.
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'll tweak alittle for myself as I don't drink cow's milk or eat eggs...I love experimenting in my kitchen it's "the spice of life." Thanks for posting....I love muffins :happy: :smile: and these sound wonderful :flowerforyou:

I'm going to use unsweetened soy milk, but I don't know what to replace the eggs with any ideas?
  • delor44
    delor44 Posts: 71
    Options
    bump
  • profesorakate
    profesorakate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • 19veronica
    19veronica Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds really nice :)
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I made these tonight and they were just ok. I like the texture but they were lacking good flavor. They baked up fine going by just the recipe with no added oats. I will add diced apple next time for more sweetness.
  • carbar90
    carbar90 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'll tweak alittle for myself as I don't drink cow's milk or eat eggs...I love experimenting in my kitchen it's "the spice of life." Thanks for posting....I love muffins :happy: :smile: and these sound wonderful :flowerforyou:

I'm going to use unsweetened soy milk, but I don't know what to replace the eggs with any ideas?

applesauce?
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    bump....sound yummy!