30 Day Shred - starting on Friday March 15

Options
1234568»

Replies

• mbar2010
    mbar2010 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's my 10 days of level 1 completed, onto level 2 - contemplating having a rest day tomorrow as my shins are a bit sore.
    Gave in and took some measurements after 10 days - lost almost 7lbs and 4.5" . Over the moon and it's really encouraged me to keep going :)
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That's my 10 days of level 1 completed, onto level 2 - contemplating having a rest day tomorrow as my shins are a bit sore.
    Gave in and took some measurements after 10 days - lost almost 7lbs and 4.5" . Over the moon and it's really encouraged me to keep going :)

AWESOME! That is so good! I can't imagine how rewarding that feels! And only 10 days!
  • llackner
    llackner Posts: 2
    Options
    I am on day 9, moving up to level 2 today. I finally don't hate Jillian anymore, but that will probably change after today's workout! lol I have lost about 4 inches in 9 days, which is what is keeping me motivated, even when my sore muscles are screaming at me to stop!
  • jeannate52
    jeannate52 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    L1D6 haven't weighed or measured promised myself I would wait until day 30. I can totally tell the difference in my endurance and form. awesome!
  • antonette1989
    antonette1989 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started a little late, but better late than never, right?! ;)
    Anyways, today was L1D1 for me, and I was definitely cursing Jillian!
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Proud of everyone who has stuck with it! Right on guys.

I'm on Day 16 now, going strong =D Phase 2 is finally getting a little easier lol.
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 Complete! I took a rest day yesterday because I was traveling all day. Today I felt so amazing during the workout! I also upped my weights on some of the moves (shoulder fly and the bicep curls) from 2.5lb dumbbells to 5lb ones! Overall a great start to week two!
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Today will be may L1 D8, I'm getting a bit nervous about level 2 to be honest as I still really feel level 1! I took pictures and measurements at the start should I repeat at day 10, 20 ,30 etc... Or just at the end? Any thoughts?