SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU! :)

Options

Replies

• muffle1969
    muffle1969 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm a rock and roll musician, and I have been singing lead and playing keys in bands since I was 14. (yep, 29 years and counting)

Found the love of my life at 38. It was totally worth the wait!

I love to read. I carry my phone everywhere, which has the Kindle app, and I read at every available opportunity.

I have five (yes, 5!) cats. Two came pre-packaged with my husband and StepKid, but I started out with three on my own. And yeah...I'm allergic to cats. I just don't care. :)

This was fun! Thanks to the OP for posting!
  • Renee4joy
    Renee4joy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Some of theseposts i just read are really funny. Here mine:
    I love the Lord!!!
    I love to dance to R&B hip hop and Salsa and I dance very well.
    I love to sing and I sing very well according to audiences I have performed for.
    I absolutely love the sun!....
    it gives me energy and makes me happy..I need to move to a sunny climate..currently live in New York which is why i have to fight to be happy during the winter and fall!!..Is that crazy??
  • rankingfullstop
    rankingfullstop Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a cancer survivor. I've had two sarcomas removed from my legs and lesions removed from my lungs. The fun part is that I'm still kickin'.
  • KickyLegs
    KickyLegs Posts: 53
    Options
    I dressed up as Commander Riker from Star Trek: TNG for Halloween in the 4th grade.

I'm the only one in my family with blue eyes.

I've met several of Bob Marley's sons.

Com. Riker? That's hilarious, number one.
  • ShannonBrewer07
    Options
    I love watching Duck Dynasty, even if I've already seen the episode (seem em all) they still make me laugh!!

I'm a redneck country girl stuck living in the city of Memphis, TN

My husband and I once spend 9 hours scaling and cleaning crappie we caught on a farm pond (we had over 100 crappie that night that we caught with an awesome man, may he rest in peace). I sure miss that man. :/

Love to go fishing on our Bass Tracker, shoot my bow, play with my kids and sew for my business, On The Rag Designs

I'm from the small town of Savannah, TN and hope to one day move my little family back there to be closer to my parents and siblings.

My husband, 2 sons and myself currently live with my in-laws and my MIL's sister and nephew, so there are 8 people, 3 dogs, 2 cats and 4 turtles living in one 4 bedroom house, but on any given day, we have up to 13 people in the house.
  • ShannonBrewer07
    Options
    I'm a cancer survivor. I've had two sarcomas removed from my legs and lesions removed from my lungs. The fun part is that I'm still kickin'.

I hate cancer, it is slowly taking my grandmothers life. In the past 10 years, she has battled throat cancer 3 times, breast cancer (resulting in a double mastectomy) and now she has lung cancer. 5 years ago the doctors gave her 6 months to live. She will be turning 76 on April 13th! She is a very strong, tough and stubborn woman!

Congratulations on winning your battle with cancer!! :)
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    1. I am painfully shy and it takes me forever to warm up to people, but after I get to know someone I very sociable.

2. I am allergic to animals, but cats in particular, to the point of not being able to breathe and see because my airways close, my chest compresses, and my eyes swell up until they are shut. :-S

3. I read a book every two to three days, averaging over a 100 a year. (Last year I read 215)

4. I watched all seasons of Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, and Battlestar Galactica during the span of a summer.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I am BatDad
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    1. i used to be a magician's assitant

2. I have two famous relatives in the history books, A U.S. president on my mom's side and William Clark the explorer on my dads

3. my mom'a adoptive mom was the chauffer to Aimee Semple MCpherson

4. my Uncle Mac was mistaken for being the lindbergh baby. they were the same age, had the same color of hair and curly.

5. I sat by Maculany Culkin on an airplane
  • holly273
    holly273 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    oooohhh fun stuff!

- I can solve a rubik's cube in about a minute

- Despite being Australian by blood, I grew up in China and therefore identify most closely with Chinese culture (and by extension the globalized American culture)

- I started a charity :)

- I listen to the Harry Potter audiobooks narrated by Stephen Fry every night before I go to sleep
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    I'm 6'0" and I've always hated that
    I baby talk my doggie about... 24 hours a day
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I learned how to fly a plane before I learned how to drive a car
  • chrissy10taylor
    Options
    I have an obsession with Converse shoes!

If I could afford it, I would have many many more tattoos.

I have read all of the Harry Potter books at least 5 times.
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I have over 50 hand bags

I started learning to play guitar at 58

I love to walk

I love coffee shops and reading while I have my coffee

I got a tattoo when I was 60

...and beaches...I love beaches!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I am a twice-published author.
    I once testified before a U.S. Senate subcommittee at the request of a former Presidential hopeful.
    My toes are kinda prehensile. I can pick up a dime off the floor with them. lol
  • JennyJo23
    JennyJo23 Posts: 33
    Options
    Oh man where do I begin:
    I have 10 tattoos and want more. I'm OCD and when I eat can't stand for my food to touch each other if they touch I cut off the part that touched and don't eat it. I am absolutely nuts about softball I play 4 nights a week and kickball one night a week. I always have to put lotion on I can't stand dry hands. I am always licking my lips. I can't stand to be dirty like my hands I'm always cleaning them. I have my tongue pierced. So many more just don't wanna bore anyone.
  • timpicks
    timpicks Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I backpacked across Australia and New Zealand for six months.

I sail and once got caught in a tropical storm a few hundred miles offshore.

I own 15 guitars.

I was at Kiss's first concert.
  • JennyJo23
    JennyJo23 Posts: 33
    Options

So very happy for you my mom passed away two years ago this month from lung cancer.. Glad you are a survivor
  • aubreybouck
    aubreybouck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a large tattoo that covers my right side, but is completely hidden under normal clothes!
    My day job is a Nail Tech, but on weekends I love to go camping, hiking, biking, hunting, fishing!
    I cant stand ANYTHING pickled. yuck!
    I have to eat a little bit of chocolate every day.
    I'm half Irish, half native American, so I'm pale in winter, and tan in summer! LOL
    I absolutely LOVE sharks! They are simply amazing animals!
  • MissVamp13
    Options
    Ok here I go... No judging please haha

* I cannot go to sleep unless I have my TV on
    * I cannot have a bath unless the water is hot and i mean REALLY HOT!!!
    * I have a habit of biting my lip
    * I have an obsession with my hair (yes its unhealthy)
    * I have an Ian Somerhalder and Vampire Diaries fixation

Ok there is a few of mine haha

xx