A LADY WHO LIFTS - 1 year of progress! (pics)

Replies

• ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Bump, good thread.
  • Dexy24
    Dexy24 Posts: 62 Member
    bump :)
  • Reall awesome work! I really look up to your success because I feel as if our "start" point looks pretty similar. Although I have just started lifting I am loving it and because I also hate cardio, it's so refreshing to know that I dont HAVE to run in order to get looking lean. THANK YOU for your progress photos, they are amazing and your advice is greatly appreciated!
  • lalionne
    lalionne Posts: 47 Member
    bump!!! this is amazing...i am 2 inches taller than you & i would love to be 135...but i might be more when i get the toned muscles that i want. i do like cardio, but it is hard and annoying and i don't want to have to do it all the time. i would love to be strong and lean and toned...your progress pictures are amazing! i think i just may have to buy that book...
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Great job, so happy to watch females make good gainz.
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    GREAT inspiration!!! I'm sold!
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Youa re awesome! I love NROL4W!! It started meon lifiting. I am working with a Strength Coach now. His workout were set up similarly to New Rules so i felt I was on the right track. He mixes it up now and I love that. I will prob do new rules or Live Fit when my time is up with him.
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Have you read NROL4ABs. I bought the book but haven't read it yet
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Have you read NROL4ABs. I bought the book but haven't read it yet

Nope I haven't read it! I am sticking with stronglifts for now since the nrolfw workouts tend to be long, so I probably won't read it. But I am curious what the differences are in that book!
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Man I missed this post!!!! You look fantastic!!! Great post, well written and BUMPING so more people will read!! It's incredible how many people will NOT listen and EAT MORE (specifically when there is little to lose!) Picture are worth a thousand words and THIS IS IT. great work lady!! Bravo!!!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Amazing results. Congrats!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Man I missed this post!!!! You look fantastic!!! Great post, well written and BUMPING so more people will read!! It's incredible how many people will NOT listen and EAT MORE (specifically when there is little to lose!) Picture are worth a thousand words and THIS IS IT. great work lady!! Bravo!!!

Thanks so much girl! I totally agree I keep coming back so it keeps getting bumped, I want everyone and their brother to see that you can EAT and you can exercise not a crazy amount (only 3x a week) and still make GREAT changes :)

Things just take time!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!!!
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Great job! :) I love lifting heavy things too. :)
  • TheKatnav
    TheKatnav Posts: 16 Member
    Firstly congratulations, you look fab, there is a lot of hard work there and it has so paid off!

I have just started strength training in the last 3 weeks and whilst I am definitely not heavy lifting (yet!) I have doubled what I am lifting. I like it, and I am noticing changes. However i am so hungry! I cannot stop eating, everything and anything (this is the worry...) Is this normal? Will it even out. I am 5ft2, 113lb and have been scoffing between 1400 to 2000 a day (ahem and some days 2500) given before strength training I was around 1300 I am bit concerned I will balloon.
  • Slw2013
    Slw2013 Posts: 6 Member
    U look awesome!!!!!!!
  • jzlater
    jzlater Posts: 11 Member

You do not need to be at your ideal weight to begin lifting! In fact the sooner the better!!

Strength training is awesome because you burn calories even when at rest! You look great by the way!
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Seriously incredible. :-O
  • Thx for sharing! I just started training day after superbowl this year, after dropping body fat for a year. Your progression is so inspirational! I already see my results in only a few months,can't wait until next year to roll around!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    You look great! Thanks for posting.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    AWESOME!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!