SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU! :)

Replies

• I LOVE SUSHI!!!*drools thinking about it*
    I have 3 cats
    I love to read
    Ill be starting school for a BA in Animation
    my favorite types of weather are rain storms and snow
    my favorite season is autumn
    and my favorite snack is plain chips or crackers with cottage cheese:)))))))

OMG I love sushi too. One of my favorite foods :)
  • MoniGram71
    MoniGram71 Posts: 28 Member
    Fun Facts about Me:

I am a Memaw (aka Grandma) to 3 beautiful little girls
    I am deathly afraid of dolls
    I was born and raised in Nebraska Cornhusker country, but now live in the heart of OU Sooner football.
    I am adopted.
    I am a birthmom.
    I have 4 amazing kids, two are married, other 2 are in college. One is studying Astrophysics.
    I am a crazy fan of Prince.
    I have 6 tattoos, and always seem to have tattoo fever.
    I have a BA in paralegal studies.
    I am very shy!!!
    I love wine!!!
  • helmsara
    helmsara Posts: 64 Member
    1. I have red hair. My husband has red hair. My kid has red hair. We are preserving the species.
    2. The sound of cardboard rubbing on cardboard makes me want to vomit.
    3. I used to be a hotel maid. Never again.
    4. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. BUT, I started reading them way before they were popular, so I didn't join in after there was a large fandom.
    5. One the most peaceful things to me is sitting on my front porch during a warm, summer thunder storm.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    We have 2 bunnies (both male)- rex and lop ear, a husky puppy, and a tree frog that we found in our backyard.

I love to go hiking and camping. If I could I would probably life in a tent. well more realistically, a cabin in the woods or next to a lake. When I was a teenager I went on a camping trip in Boundary Waters. Someday, I still want to take my kids and go back.
    Until a few months ago, I didn't know how to make a fire. I learned in my fire place, but I'm still very afraid of fire.
    Yes, I was a fairly useless Girl Scout.
    mosquitoes don't seem to bite me as much as other people.

I still have scars on my legs from poison ivy a few years ago. if was fairly severe.
    I got this from walking in an abandoned golf course.
    Then I still went back several times, knowing I might get poison ivy again.
    But I loved being there so much. It was like nature was taking over, and it was awesome :)

I can't stand the taste or smell of real mayo, and now I almost never use Miracle Whip either.
    I use a small amount in tuna salad, that's all.

I hate the smell grape jelly and grape koolaid, When I was a kid, I often ate just pb sandwiches if grape was the only flavor available. The only flavors of gum I like are mint and cinnamon. The smell of bubblicious can make me nauseous.
    But I love any kind of actual grapes and real grape juice.

My first paycheck was from detasseling corn.

I still have a slight aversion to russet potatoes, because growing up I ate them almost every day for dinner.
    Usually boiled.

I plucked feathers off of chickens when I was a kid, and to this day I can't stand touching raw meat. I almost always cook it
    straight from frozen. I eat chicken breasts or tenderloins several times a week, (no beef, no pork, very rarely seafood)
    and I'm still not tired of chicken. I've been doing this for close to 12 years.

I don't like pepperoni very much, I often pick it off and give it away.

I have too many food related weaknesses, but generally they have to do with cheese.

I don't like most kinds of candy.

On road trips growing up the only restaurant we went to was Subway. I always ordered the same- 6 inch seafood

I've never broken any bones or sprained anything.

My ankle bone is extremely small and flat. Even when I was a healthy weight, it was unseen.

My hands are small. Everyday I do all the cooking, but I use a paring knife, because a chef's knife is too big,
    it's not comfortable.

wow I didn't realize it was that long.
  • faith__ak
    faith__ak Posts: 17 Member
    I LOVE earrings, so far I have 4 piercings on my both ears.
    I have a thing for guys in uniforms (army, police, etc) :love:
    I can never endure being dry-skinned, so I always have to carry lotion or cream with me EVERYWHERE (literally)
    I'm graduating from University this semester (yay!) :smokin:
  • laurenmanderson1
    laurenmanderson1 Posts: 113 Member
    1) I am extremely social, but HAVE to have a day or two where I speak to no one and just read all day long
    2) I hate TV but love movies (although watching Stargate is one of my favorite past times)
    3) I am a complete ancient history buff (planning to get my PhD in the classics)
    4) I love boxing even though I don't actually like to fight (hitting people makes me feel bad, they never did anything to me!)
    5) I really don't like hanging out with girls but I was in a sorority in college
    6) I would never consider myself a girly girl (never do my nails, love going without makeup), but when I dress up I go all out (high heels, dresses, you name it)
    7) I'm a sci-fi fanatic
    8) I get way too overly emotional and attached to characters in movies & books (I cry during every single one..sometime I have to put the book down becasue I can't see the words anymore)
    9) Black is my favorite color because it goes with everything and just looks elegant
    10) I LOVE animals (my dog was a stray when I found him 12 years ago and he's still going strong!)
    11) Alcohol and cookies are my weakness
    12) I don't have any tatoos

I think that's enough for now :happy:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    I forgot to add I found out something new about myself last night:

I am allergic to habanero peppers...my face swelled, throa closed and I had to go to hospital.....:noway:

I used to sing in a country band and then when I moved in a Rock band....

I won't ever have children of my own (which completely sucks)..and I can't adopt...
  • I went hiking for the first time yesterday and I LOVED it!!
    I work with ALL women....
    I only listen to Hip Hop and Country-- Crazy combo I know
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    I have 4 tattoos (with more to come)
    I am obsessed with my dog and like him more some people
    Wine is my weakness!
  • laurenmanderson1
    Every year, since I was two yrs. old, my summer vacation has been a weeklong camping trip. I always say we should try something else, but then I get sad about not camping, so camping it is:)

This is my family!!! We go to the Frio River every year!
  • Getit_Simpson
    Getit_Simpson Posts: 69 Member
    I love 80's new wave.
    I lived in Belgium for 4 years.
    I love Chick-fila mayo with my fries. ( I use to, can't eat that stuff no more!)
    I love working out in the gym, it's just a matter of getting me there.
  • JVazquez11
    JVazquez11 Posts: 19 Member
    I love romantic movies.:smile:
  • laurenmanderson1
    1. I have asperger's, bipolar disorder and OCD.
    2. I have a bad habit of being extremely sarcastic
    3. I have to point out every scientific inaccuracy in movies and tv
    4. I'm an atheist
    5. The only thing I'm allergic to is rat pee(had a temporary pet rat)
    6. I used to eat tons of raw ground beef when I was little. Never got sick from it.
    7. I have multiple scars on my face from childhood chickenpox
    8. I have zero interest in girly things, like fashion and makeup or whatever

i like 3 :)))) i do that too sometimes:)

I do that all the time!! People get annoyed sometimes but I just can't help it!
  • Oh, and one more fun fact about me is...

My daddy's name is Michael Anthony (goes by big Tony)

My brother's name is Michael Anthony (goes by little Tony)

My husband's name is Michael Anthony (goes by Michael)

My son's name is Michael Anthony (goes by Trey)

My father-in-law's name is Michael Anthony (goes by Mike)

My soon to be brother-in-law's name is Michael Anthony (goes by Mikey)

And if my brother ever has a son, his name will be Michael Anthony (will go by Tripp)
  • jurrellc
    jurrellc Posts: 1
    I'm officially 3 months alcohol free. 91 days clean to be exact.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    I cant eat my food off a white plate....I despise the color...white plates errrrk me...I don't own any white plates.
  • I love tattoos... on men and women.

I think I am pretty damn hilarious..

I find women attractive.. and I am not gay. I can just really appreciate a good looking person in general.

I cannot sleep in any bed unless it has been made. Even if I make it right before I get in it.
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    I'm officially 3 months alcohol free. 91 days clean to be exact.

@JURRELLC .....that there is pretty dam awesome, WELL DONE !!
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    People are surprised when I tell them I swear a lot. I really am like a trucker. It is terrible and I am trying to curb it! I don't know when it started!

I think my fingertips are going to be stained purple permanently because I just ate frozen blueberries. Looks like I have seriously bad circulation.
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    I can juggle 5 balls at once

Im dyslexic and spend ages editing

Ive seen bonjovi 3 times although theyre cheesy

Yoko Ono followed me on twitter

My mum named me Carol after she heard Chuck Berry singing on the radio

Just fro the record Chuck Berry is the King of Rock n Roll not Elvis

Met my husband June 4th, we married June 4th following year and my son was born June 4th the year after

I blew my first paycheck on 6 inch black italian patent leather heels which i couldn't even stand up in, im glad of those memories now im in orthopaedic ones haha

I own 42 (different) bottles of perfume my favourite is Mitsouko

I buy and sell antique jewellery from the Arts & Crafts era, mostly silver enamelled british, scottish & scandinavian 1900 to 1950

I love geneology my ancestors are Irish & Scottish, I grew up in Liveprool the home of the Beatles

Im a Christian

Iwas an elvis fan for 40 years and then.... i wasn't! ...one day I just went off him....>>>fickle<<<

I liek creative crafts and I crochet, sew, felt, make lace and bake

I coem from a musical family and im tone deaf, i played the violin for 7 years and sounded like a strangled cat, motto dont force round peg children into square holes lol

my husband looks liek Daniel Craig ! i do wear glasses mind