ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• shockingpink33
    shockingpink33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Do the photos posted here HAVE to be hosted on photobucket? or can I host them from anywhere?

I used www.tinpic.com..After uploading your photo, copy and paste the link for posting to "forums and message boards" All you have to do is paste that link and change the IMG to lowercase.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Thank you. will be at it tomorrow if I can find my old tankini in the closet somewhere.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Ok ill share one from today. This is me in all my loose skin, stretch mark glory from losing such a large amount of weight. Be nice, i know i still have stuff to work on before summer. Just thought it may help those who are curious about what may happen after losing quite a bit of weight.

2ABB6E21-0FD8-4563-B51A-6432F3372309-1405-000000E25AC3D866_zpsc04d7c5b.jpg

^ Thank you, sweetie. For me, this is the best. You give me hope that one day .... just one day! :flowerforyou:
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    This is me 3 days ago while on a girls weekend at Harrison Hot Springs Resort.
    4c63e866-9888-4b68-8ff5-06f3676346ce_zps43eac41b.jpg
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    <
    prof pic. working on those abs for summer of course.
  • brooklyn2576
    brooklyn2576 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    *Bump to check back. Awesome job, ladies!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    bump in the night lol
  • 3Daughtersin2015
    3Daughtersin2015 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Where did you get the suit? I love it!

2i0qffa.jpg
    [/quote]
  • busygirl888
    busygirl888 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bumping in case I gain courage!
  • PhoenixOfFAIM
    PhoenixOfFAIM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Eh, what the heck!
    2013-03-25201940_zps4cce56d3.jpg
    2013-03-25201847_zps095a9213.jpg

I'm down about 40lbs from where I started originally before I joined MFP, but the swimsuit is from when I was in better shape. I'm on my way back to in shape. Somewhere between June and August I should hit my goal.
  • PhoenixOfFAIM
    PhoenixOfFAIM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ok ill share one from today. This is me in all my loose skin, stretch mark glory from losing such a large amount of weight. Be nice, i know i still have stuff to work on before summer. Just thought it may help those who are curious about what may happen after losing quite a bit of weight.

2ABB6E21-0FD8-4563-B51A-6432F3372309-1405-000000E25AC3D866_zpsc04d7c5b.jpg

You look amazing. I hope to look like you by fall. :happy:
  • Starrynightgrl45
    Starrynightgrl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    e845275b-3471-4cb2-b9b2-6bf83a9dcc75.jpg
    Sorry about my dirty mirror ;9

WOW Beautiful! :)
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I've been eyeing a few 2 pc designs since I saw them in January... I don't own a bikini yet, haven't in EONS!!! But I really want to be able to wear one this year, even if I am not at my final goal weight. I would love to add my pic to this list as soon as I get one :)
  • momtraders
    momtraders Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im bumping because I hope to get the nerve to post mine soon.
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    <---- Me in my Profile pic, my New VS Bikini! I finally have improved my fitness to a new level and finally feel confident in a bikini after years of negative body self-image. I have lost a total of 40 lb. over a long, slow journey. But, If I can do it, then so can you!! :smile:
  • Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good work ladies. You're all looking great!

When is the men in bikini's thread coming? I'd like to post an extra hairy version
    lol NICE I was thinking something close to that, when are the boys having a turn
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    photo_zpsc3b70997.jpg

I don't think I am ready for a bikini yet but I vowed that I wouldn't wear a swimdress again this summer. Sooo here is this one piece. Maybe I will be toned enough for a bikini next summer. :blushing:
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I don't think I am ready for a bikini yet but I vowed that I wouldn't wear a swimdress again this summer. Sooo here is this one piece. Maybe I will be toned enough for a bikini next summer. :blushing:

That is a beautfiul bathing suit and you are rocking it!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

That is a beautfiul bathing suit and you are rocking it!

Thanks! My bf is definitely a fan of it too. Can't wait to wear it to the beach this summer. :)