What are you looking forward to THE MOST?

Options

Replies

• genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    When I weighed about 145 I could feel my hip bones really well. I hated the way they stuck out, I really want to see and feel them again!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Sex with the light on!!! ahh :)

and just looking like I feel on the inside!
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    to just get dressed every day and not feel sad about it...
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I am looking foward to:
    * buying clothes in the normal sizes, not be limited to 2 stores, or the section in the corner where the clothes are not the cutest...buy anything i want to wear and not have to "settle" for what they have in my size
    * Fit in all the rides at six flags and water parks (and not have to worry on each one, am i too fat to fit into this)
    * fit comfortably in a air plane seat
    * have a picture taken with my friends, my sisters, my mom without looking like huge, i am already taller than them, but doesn't mean i need to be wider.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    When I started this journey it was so I could be a skinny MILF.

but something has changed. as I have shrunk and gotten stronger and healthier my goals have changed to. Now I am not so obssesed with a number (scale weight, size what have you) but now I want to be strong and fit!

I want to run a marathon by the time I turn 40, hopefully more than one! I want to particpate in a half tri. I want to bike the STP (Seattle to Portland) 200 mile ride.

I have discovered a passion in me that I didnt know was there. I dont care what size I end up at as long as my heart, body and soul are strong.
  • hgordon83
    hgordon83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I so want a bikini!l I've only felt confortable enought to wear a two piece once in my adult life. I want to make that a new trend. I'm about half way to my goal and already I can't fit into my clothes I wore in November. I want to throw out (donate) every piece of fat clothes in a celebration of health. I feel I have made life changes that keep me in the right mindset now. I am by myself responsible for my waistline!
  • MGunderwear
    Options
    Clubin' in NYC!
  • olney75
    olney75 Posts: 36
    Options
    I had my daughter in january of this year then my husband left for our first deployment not too long after that. So when he left i still had most of my baby weight. I want him to come home to the girl he fell in love with 6 years ago!! I want to feel comfortable and confident when he touches me. I want to fit into cute and popular brands Ambercrombie, Holister, ect. I want to be the MILF that i always thought i would be. lol But most importantly i want to be healthy for my daughter and family. I havent had a family member live over 65. My father died while i was still in high school, he was only 49. I dont want my daughter to have to go through what i went through!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    When I started this journey it was so I could be a skinny MILF.

but something has changed. as I have shrunk and gotten stronger and healthier my goals have changed to. Now I am not so obssesed with a number (scale weight, size what have you) but now I want to be strong and fit!

I want to run a marathon by the time I turn 40, hopefully more than one! I want to particpate in a half tri. I want to bike the STP (Seattle to Portland) 200 mile ride.

I have discovered a passion in me that I didnt know was there. I dont care what size I end up at as long as my heart, body and soul are strong.

Very similar thoughts here. When I started dieting I wanted to look good, feel better, wear my clothes, be able to clip my toe nails etc. In the process I did some soul-searching and I realized that achieving these goals didn't bring me the sense of accomplishment I expected. Its not enough just to be my old self again. It's a compromise.

Now I want to reach another level, to do something epic that I haven't done before. Be it a half triathlon, a 200 mile ride, a hike to the top of Mt Olympus, 6-pack abs, or whatever makes me happy, I want to be the best I can in this life and hopefully become a good example for my family.
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    My goal is to be able to walk into a store and grab cute in style clothing and know that when I put it on that it looks good. I also want to fit into my wedding gown I am renewing my vows next year and I would like to wear the same gown without having to have it altered. It will be my 10 year anniversary. I also want to get back to the size I was when I met my husband and be the women he fell in love with instead of a cow.
  • pbell
    pbell Posts: 15
    Options
    to feel comfortable in a bathing suit (just bought one yesterday after a 4 hour shopping trip), to get on a roller coaster w my kids (i most likely could at this weight but not without the fear of falling out, lmao), wearing a tank top (i live in florida its damn hot here), wearing clothes suited for my age not twice my age ( no offence to people twice my age lol) i would like to wear a dress or shorts ( again, i live in fl... whooooooooooo is it hot) going to a water park would be nice too, oh and i almost forgot, we want to go to the smokie mountains in the fall and it would be nice to enjoy hiking in the mountains without feeling like crap....lol.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I want to answer this the way I would have when I started: "When I get sick, I do not want it to be MY fault!"
    (my quote is a bit stronger)

I got my wish!!

When I was admitted to the hospital last week, it was so WONDERFUL to say to every person (and it was 2000 people!! at least!)
    No I do not smoke
    No I do not drink alcohol
    I exercise 4 x week
    I weight train
    My BP is perfect
    I am not on cholesterol meds
    My Cholesterol is 187
    I weigh 135

From each of the medical personel, from the ER triage nurse, to the Cardiac Surgeon who preformed my heart surgery, each said I had NOTHING to do with my heart problem, it was there since birth. AND......AND...........all the things I had done over the past 2 years has probably prevented me from having some sort of 'event' (shiver..heart attack or blood clot or stroke) from this congential heart defect.

My test results were superb! (OK my LDL cholesterol is a bit high)

So the one think I looked forward to is NOT having a doctor say to me "Well, if ONLY you had ate healthier and exercised more..........."
  • lulig311
    lulig311 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am looking forward to being able to walk into a store a pick clothes that I know will actually fit me without having to alter them or having to go up a size in order for it to fit me in all the right places. I am also looking forward to wearing a bikini... Last but not least, once I reach my goal, my prize to myself is a pair of Christian Louboutins! I can't wait... :happy:
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to fit back into the "Junior" section at the clothing store.. I started out at a size 20 April 1st and yesterday purchased some pants and capris in a size 14! It is certainly a work in progress.

Go to a theme park and ride all the rides and not be too fat to buckle the belts!

Really looking forward to being healthy enough to get pregnant. Doctor originally set a 50 pound weight loss goal, well guess what doctor lady I only have 7 pounds to go for that goal!

Looking forward to wearing a bathing suit. I would love love love to be able to wear a bikini.
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Looking in the mirror and feeling happy with my figure and wearing a bikini on holiday with confidence.
  • SayRah
    SayRah Posts: 104
    Options
    To be able to wear bikinis and feel/look good in them....and to be able to get a tattoo on my left hip and lower back!
  • greeneyes12273
    Options
    I am looking forward to weighing less than my husband for the 1st time in our (almost) 18 year marriage! He is only 150 and I have been stuck about 15 lbs more than that for forever it seems! I am also looking forward to slipping easily into my jeans with out having to hold my breath to get them on and then having to do lunges & squats to get them stretched out enough so they don't look like they are vacuum packed to my butt! But mostly I am looking forward to being confident about myself and feeling healthy.
  • johnsoag
    johnsoag Posts: 59
    Options
    1. wearing my first two peice bathing suit.
    2. (yes, i'm going to say it) feeling comfortable in my body while making love to my boyfriend.
    3. being able to buy the cute clothes that look better on small girls and not the stretched out version in plus sizes
  • mcbeth
    mcbeth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Being able to comfortable bend over and paint my toe nails.
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Being able to comfortable bend over and paint my toe nails.

Just don't paint your toes instead of your toenails like i did today ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!