Free Rant Zone

Options
124»

Replies

• Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me really happy that I am not married with kids.
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    My co-worker next to me.. is about the loudest most obnoxious human I've ever heard in all my life. I actually counted him saying "whatnot" about 10 times in 2 minutes.

Susan? I thought you couldn't hear me cuz of your headphones and whatnot.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Why can't Costco sell a ripe avocado??

Exactly! I love Costco, but this pisses me off.
  • gil_u
    gil_u Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just want to see if anyone is up for some ranting today. I hate it when people are jay walking and decide to take their time to cross the street knowing damn well that you are being nice by not running them over.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Clothing companies invented winter so that you would wear clothes!

REBEL!!!
  • gil_u
    gil_u Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The joke's on them, I have plenty of natural insulation.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    When my wife goes to bed before me, she always wraps herself in most of the sheets, and then I have to play tug of war just to cover myself.

Annoying!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    You LOSE weight and your pants get LOOSE. Kills me.
    Oh yeah that's awful :laugh:

I hate driving an hour to work but I have yo work here until I can afford to transfer my license.

I hate people that can't use signal lights, would it kill you to move a finger so many inches to hit a knob? No wonder obesity is an issue!

I hate when people tell me I don't need to worry about my weight when I tell them I want to be fit.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    For crying out loud lady clean your kids hair and de-nit them now!! Everyone else is sick and tired of having to deal with the repeat creepy crawlies in the kids hair every week. Its starting to cost us a fortune:mad:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    aargh Im awake on the other side of the world and all the cool kids on MFP are going to sleep!!!
  • Sarahsue94
    Options
    I hate it when there's 5 minutes left of class any everyone simultaneously starts putting their stuff in their bags, Yes I want to get the heck out of there too but annoying the instructor isnt going to help at all.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I thought boobs are supposed to shrink! Nooo....not mine, I have gone from a 40D to a 34DDD at my fitting last week! I was looking forward to them decreasing in size :frown: I hate having them smack me in the chin when I run or do jumping movies in zumba class. I even double up and put 2 bras on!

34ddd and 34e is the equivalent of a 38d. For every 2" you go down in band size you go up a cup. So ya are smaller.
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    okay. cheap leggings are not pants and the sky high heels some girls wear with them makes them look *ahem* nonvirtuous....Also guys, if you're going to wear sandals, make sure your toenails are clean and trimmed. Oh, and everyone should wash their gym clothes now and then. The rest of us thank you.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    So this "The right hand does the cutting, the left the shoveling. " applies whether right or left handed?

Yes it does.

I am naturally left handed (although I right with my right due to my catholic education) and I adhere to the rules.

Obviously if you are eating something that does not need a knife, you are free to move the fork to whichever hand you feel comfortable with....

In the Arab world it's the opposite way around (if you opt to use a knife and fork as opposed to the traditional Arab way of eating, i.e. thumb and 1st two fingers on the right hand) i.e. you hold the knife in the left hand and the fork in the right.

This is because in Arabic culture (and the Muslim religion, but Arabs of other religions also use the same convention) the right hand is for eating, the left hand is for hygiene (regardless of handedness) - so the fork, which brings the food to the mouth, is held in the right hand, not the left. And if you're only using a fork (or spoon) to eat with, it has to be in the right hand.

Due to living in the Gulf since my eldest was a year old, my kids knew all the ettiquettes of eating with Bedouin people before they knew conventional western table manners (not sure my 3 yr old even knows that yet lol). I realised this when we were about to go back to Britain for a holiday, and had to give them a crash course in western table manners....
  • gonzo0612
    gonzo0612 Posts: 48
    Options

My rant...indecisive people...like my fiance...

" Where do you want to go for dinner?" 'doesn't matter'
    " What movie would you like to see?" 'what ever you like'

grrr
    ahhhh me too i hate when my fiance does that to me!! Sometimes i wonder if he has his own brain? I cant make EVERY decision
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    People that can't figure out how to hold an umbrella in the wind. I realize this doesn't affect me in any way but I feel like if aliens are watching it's not making us look so smart.