The Walking Dead finale

Options

Replies

• airen123
    airen123 Posts: 149
    Options
    I predict the other 2 people that recently joined Woodbury that used to be in the prison revolt against the Governor and join the prison camp in the fight.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree about Herschal, though I've come to love him! I didn't like him much at first, but he is a good person, and the group needed a kind of "fatherly" figure. However, with him on crutches, as soon as they leave the prison (which they will have to do, I think) he will end up getting bitten or something similar. He won't be able to keep up, unfortunately. His usefulness at this point is limited to giving advice - that's important, but not as important as survival. Sorry, Herschal.

Though I think it would be very poetic and awesome for Daryl to kill the Governor, I actually hope even more that it's Milton who does it. I would love to see Milton grow a spine and take the Gov out. Plus maybe he could join the prison group, which would be interesting. I think there's more to Milton than he's let on thus far.

Daryl and Carol...I can't go there, I just can't!! At this point anyway, their relationship has seemed more mother-son than lovers. I think it would be weird. Who knows though - the longer Carol has been out from her husband's shadow, the more youthful and fun she's become. I guess it could work. And if it means we get to see some hot steamy (naked?) Norman Reedus, I'm down!

Next weekend is going to be huge, emotional, and exciting - I really think so. Then the long, hard wait begins. *sigh* At least Game of Thrones is coming back!

I like the idea of Milton manning up, saving Andrea, and killing the Governor. And I agree about Daryl and Carol - they seem more mother / son than a couple. She looks like she could be his mother. I think her character is pretty useless; zombie food.

I wish they'd tell us more about Michonne's back story. How did she get to be the way she is? The zombie apocalypse hasn't been going on that long ... was she a ninja pre-apocalypse?

And I really want Ghost Lori to die.
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Also the blond second sister can go I have no emotional attachment to her......

This wouldn't surprise me. If I could pick one flaw in this show, it would be killing characters without developing them. All we've really seen from her is the one episode where she sang a lullaby at the end of an episode. For that reason alone, I hope she lives to get developed more. Maybe take care of Rick's child, and Maggie's if she has one with Glen. Oh, and to change Herschel's diapers if he lives :)
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    As much as I cannot wait for Sunday's episode, I will hate the torturous wait for the fall season. I wonder if we will find out that the Gov really was bitten but just not badly enough to kill him right away, like the guy in Season 1...

As much as I cannot wait for Sunday's episode, I will hate the torturous wait for the fall season.

THIS

I didn't start watching til a few months ago actually--- the husband got me hooked and we watched older Netflix episodes and download the newer episodes on the ipad until we were caught up. Now I love it!

The Governor should have died a dozen times already and Andrea makes me mad .I yell at the TV and startle the pets, like last Sunday when the car alarm went off--OMG walkers--Michone! I don't know what will happen--I just like to watch, its the only show that I watch every week.

Yep got introduced into it by my son after he caught the first 2 seasons on Netflix. We too got caught up online and have been hooked ever since! Awesome show.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am so hopelessly addicted to this show! And like OP, my son got me into it... I am so not ready for the finale already, but if I HAVE to see someone go, it needs to be the Governor. He is a super villain to have, but I think that role is going to be very done with the finale.
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Lori will crawl out of the murk, and bite someone.

I think it will be Glenn. When he had that poignant conversation with Merle and then proposed to Maggie, he might as well have put the red Star Trek shirt on.

Maggie will kill zombie Lori to make up for not doing the deed after the birth.
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I've read all the online hype - that 27 people are going to die in the finale. 27?! I just hope that none (or very few) come from the prison group.

I really want the Governor to die. His character is not great - and after he bit Merle's fingers off, all I can think of is PSYCHO!

For some reason I feel like either Glen or Maggie will be killed. They're entirely too close and it will make for a shocker. I like them both though, and don't want to see either of them go.

Can't wait for Sunday to find out! :)

I guess I wouldn't be surprised to see Glen to get killed, only to find out at the end of the episode that Maggie is harboring his baby.

P.S. 27 people dead?? Wowzers
  • VeeBethTris
    Options
    Also the blond second sister can go I have no emotional attachment to her......

This wouldn't surprise me. If I could pick one flaw in this show, it would be killing characters without developing them. All we've really seen from her is the one episode where she sang a lullaby at the end of an episode. For that reason alone, I hope she lives to get developed more. Maybe take care of Rick's child, and Maggie's if she has one with Glen. Oh, and to change Herschel's diapers if he lives :)

LMAO at changing Hershel's diapers.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I hope Daryl kills the Gov and Michonne saves Andrea.
  • mommia0910
    mommia0910 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love the show, although I think it pales in comparison to Breaking Bad. Daryl gets my heart a-flutterin'

tumblr_m3ahsaYlpQ1r3kh5i.gif

I agree!! I almost cried during the Meryl scene...and I really did not care for him at all.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

I hope Michonne punches Andrea in her pretty blonde face... then saves her.. :wink:
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    As much as I cannot wait for Sunday's episode, I will hate the torturous wait for the fall season. I wonder if we will find out that the Gov really was bitten but just not badly enough to kill him right away, like the guy in Season 1...

As much as I cannot wait for Sunday's episode, I will hate the torturous wait for the fall season.

THIS

I didn't start watching til a few months ago actually--- the husband got me hooked and we watched older Netflix episodes and download the newer episodes on the ipad until we were caught up. Now I love it!

The Governor should have died a dozen times already and Andrea makes me mad .I yell at the TV and startle the pets, like last Sunday when the car alarm went off--OMG walkers--Michone! I don't know what will happen--I just like to watch, its the only show that I watch every week.

Yep got introduced into it by my son after he caught the first 2 seasons on Netflix. We too got caught up online and have been hooked ever since! Awesome show.

My husband often watches things on Netflix when he works nights and can't sleep--glad he decided to check this one out after hearing everyone at work talk about it--its addicting!
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    1. Bad Instincts Andrea needs to get gone. She is too stupid to live.
    2. I think they'll kill off Maggie because happy endings in a post-apocalyptic zombie world is an oxymoron. I like Maggie, but I like Glen more, and if they go by the comic books, Glenn sticks around.
    3. Herschel may get killed along with Luna Lovegood (Maggie's sister...Beth?)
    4. As for the governor, it'll either be Michonne or Daryl.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    If Daryl dies, we riot.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I hope Michonne punches Andrea in her pretty blonde face... then saves her.. :wink:

I think Michone will be the one who kills zombie Andrea...
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

I think Michone will be the one who kills zombie Andrea...

No! I love Andrea.
  • Abbygirl43
    Options

LOL, yes she needs some sense knocked into her for sure!
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I wish Andrea a long and painful death. That woman gets on my last nerve.
  • VeeBethTris
    Options
    I've now watched all the shows (some more than once) and always wanted to know how the original group hooked up. They have done flashbacks for several other story lines and character development but never this. Is anyone else curious or did they just cover it and I missed it??
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    First let me say, to the few that have said they haven't seen the show.... YOU HAVE TO. I have never gotten into TV series' but I am hooked on this one. Get the 1st couple of seasons and catch up before next season, you'll be glad you did.

I'm thinking that the Governor has Milton gagged and bound like Andrea, already. While Rick and the crew is making their escape from the prison they'll run into new people out on the road. It's time to introduce new characters I think. The governor will be killed and the rest of the folks from Woodbury will be saved for another season or episode down the road. Not really sure about Daryl. I wouldn't be surprised if he isolates himself from the group for a while. Either way, I'm already kind of depressed that we'll have to wait all summer for the new season...