Looking for friends - Let's lose 30 lbs!

Replies

• i am looking tolose 30-35 pounds,any help,tips appreciated:happy:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    I'm looking to lose around 25 lbs, so feel free to add me. I could use some support.
  • TheBUB7
    TheBUB7 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in the same boat as you are...feel free to add me !
  • I would love someone I can share my eating habits and weight loss. My successes and failures. I want to lose about 20-25 lbs. Ucan add me as a friend as I am still trying to figure out this website and don't know how to add people.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    count me in
  • Megs52983
    Megs52983 Posts: 1 Member
    I am definitely looking to lose at least 30lbs. I am excited to get some motivation from you and hopefully supply you with some to get our goal accomplished!!
  • Definately!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Okay, let's!!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    30lb weight loss friends sounds great to me. That's how many more pounds I need to lose to get to my goal weight. Please feel free to friend request me. The more friends on this journey the merrier!!!! Good luck
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Let's do it!
  • kmauk
    kmauk Posts: 1
    I am in for 30+ to loose for a healthier lifestyle for myself and raising my son.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    35 lbs of post twin weight here.......anyone can feel free to add me!! I plan on killing it!!!!
  • stefaniec19
    stefaniec19 Posts: 4 Member
    I lost almost fifty pounds then gained a few back. I'm working on dropping 34 pounds by June 21! I love seeing friend's posts! It motivates me and gives me a little bit of competition. Thanks!
  • zgrapejuice
    zgrapejuice Posts: 13 Member
    It would be interesting to know how all of you manage to lose weight like that. I went in for a physical a few days ago and realized I was 100 pounds heavier than I should be. Bit of a shock...but that would explain why I've been ripping the *kitten* out of my pants lately when I have to pick something up off the ground! Feel free to send me whatever tips you may have, even if they don't directly apply to males. The best idea I've come up with so far is hunting around for a tapeworm but parasites aren't exactly easy to come by when you want to find one.
  • Trisha_e
    Trisha_e Posts: 27
    I've actually already started exercising but I haven't actually monitored calories burned so I definitely am looking for friends! My goal is to lose 40 pounds!
  • LvlyLars
    LvlyLars Posts: 18 Member
    Absolutely! I'm looking for all the support I can get! Feel free to add me.
  • kaylind
    kaylind Posts: 8 Member
    I'd love to join you guys. Please add me :)
  • kari0302
    kari0302 Posts: 2 Member
    I used fitnesspal before and was successful. Needless to say I gained most of my weight back. I would love to join you. I am trying to lose 20 pounds.
  • Love to join all of you. Count me in :)
  • cm4508
    cm4508 Posts: 19 Member
    I will be losing 30 pounds plus and could use all the motivation and support that I can get! Love that we were thinking the same thing!