5'10.5 with 20 lbs to lose, any tall ladies out there?

Options

Replies

• Banya7
    Banya7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have about 65-80 lbs to go and I'm on here frequently throughout the day! Want to friend me and we can help keep each other motivated?
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'9" and I have to lose around 45lbs
  • jazzerciseN
    Options
    Hi! This is my first post! I came on here to find tall girl friends who are fighting the good fight (like I still am). My shorty friends don't understand how different it is when you're tall, much like I don't understand their "short girl" probs. ;) I started at 295 and I'm currently down to 205. Great job ladies! You're truly inspirational!
  • AshleighTB
    AshleighTB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'9 and want to lose about 30lbs for my first goal. I would love some support/friends :)
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    I am 5'10 and have about 6 pounds to go! <----which by the way are the HARDEST!! But what my profile doesn't reflect is that before coming to MFP I lost 40 pounds.

I am all to familiar with tall people problems in the world of weight loss!!

I have a short friend who says to me that I am lucky that I am tall, because if I was short I would look a lot bigger....wait...what??:grumble:
    I hate left handed compliments!!
  • candymara
    candymara Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi there! Another tall girl here :) I'm also 5'10 :) I feel like I'm shrinking though since I sit in a wheelchair all day. It's a strange sensation spending 22 years of my life standing taller than most and now I look up at the world LOL

But anyways, I love my phone app too. It's so much easier to remember to log in and stay motivated when its on the start screen of my cell phone :) I'm also using a neat calorie monitor armband I found called BodyMedia Fit from bodymedia.com. I wear it all day and it communicates via blue tooth to my cell and tracks how many calories I actually burn. Pretty cool. I guess this is weightloss for the future!

Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you like!

Candy
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 5ft 11in. I want too loose about another 10 pounds.
    Feel free to add me.

Alison

:wink:
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    Hi there, im your height and have a little more than you left yo lose-I'm 5'10 and i have lost 49lbs over the last 16 months using mfp- i have 30lbs still to lose.... Feel free to add me:)
  • allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, feel free to add me ladies!
  • meghanbethany96
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10 :)
    Lost 8 pounds, was 11 but put 3 on over easter. whoops!

:)
  • mjoshua87
    mjoshua87 Posts: 50
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats too you :)
  • circesfire
    Options
    I'm 5-9, lost 25 lbs before coming to MFP, looking to lose 20-40 more lbs depending on how I look and feel. I think being tall is both an advantage and a disadvantage. I know I can definitely hide my weight - no one thinks I weigh as much as I do but it also takes a really long time for any weight loss to start showing!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'11 and want to lose 25 by this summer and 50 by december to be at my ideal weight! nice to meet other tall ladies.
  • jubejube26
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and have about 20 lbs to lose. I'm back to MFP after a few years away and looking forward to getting motivated!
  • Dolphinaj25
    Options
    Hello there. I am new to MFP and I am also a tall girl (5'11). I weighted in at 185 and I would like to lose around 35-40 lbs and possibly more once I get going. I gained most of my weight during graduate school and after starting an office job. I used to swim and teach swimming lessons daliy, so I believe the sedentary lifestyle and stress of graduate school has contributed to my weight gain. I would love to connect with some new friends for motivation
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'11.5 working to lose about 10-15 lbs. Feel free to add me for support!
  • caffreycasiano
    Options
    im 5'9 and have 30lbs to lose and need some friends/support
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hi!

5'9 here, have lost 20 pounds since joining MFP (102 since highest weight).

Want to lose at least another 20.
  • ciarabubs
    ciarabubs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5 11" feel free to add me
  • BadKnee150
    Options
    Tall deffinitly changes the game of losing weight. I lost 75 lbs before coming to MFP, now I'm 5' 11" and weight 210 lbs trying to get to 150. I would love to hear about goal weights for our heights becouse I can't imagine being 150 lbs, the skinniest I've even been once reaching 5' 11" was 190 lbs. I'm just going off of charts.