Options
    It's not me, it's you.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    You keep drinking all the coffee and telling me hot tea is just as useful
  • prettymomsrule
    Options
    It's just not working..I can't be with someone who's cat sits across the room and gives me "the eye" non-stop...it gives me nightmares..good luck in the future, and maybe some friendly advice, ditch the fluff ball -.- it's a curse.
  • alexvillagrana
    Options
    I've realized that I'm only sexually attracted to dinosaurs, and you're not a T-rex.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've realized that I'm only sexually attracted to dinosaurs, and you're not a T-rex.

HAHAHAHA!!!
  • munsterisque
    Options
    I like a lady with some meat on her. And you just keep losing weight. I mean 78 lbs! It's like having sex with a mop. I'm out!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I gotta break up with you cuz sometimes I wanna be the one with my shirt off, so selfish :)
  • munsterisque
    Options
    I gotta break up with you cuz sometimes I wanna be the one with my shirt off, so selfish :)
    No, its ok! I'll just stop wearing pants. We can work this out!
  • ATHFat2Fit
    Options

But then what would happen to the dolphin?
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    @munsterisque - You like munster cheese I like manchego...it's just to hard plus your cheese stinks.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I told you, I just can't do this anymore! You don't eat enough calories 1200 really!. I can't Handel it! Ahh (runs away sarcastically like on a soap opera)
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    You're really hot and all but you're always outflexing me. My friends are making fun of me. It's embarassing...
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    You're really hot and all but you're always outflexing me. My friends are making fun of me. It's embarassing...

TX_Thundercat - we had a date last night and you didn't even swing by and pick me up??!!!! I can't handle that disappointment :( Moving on is so sad
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    You were supposed to be waiting in my closet. Break up for being forgetful and overly dramatic
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry love, but if I have to get out of your truck and show you how to change your flat tire.....well, lets just say, not a good first date!
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    why are you trying so hard to make me break up with you? don't you love me anymore? just tell me!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    why are you trying so hard to make me break up with you? don't you love me anymore? just tell me!

I just learned of your reputation as a "love em and leave em" kinda guy...So, i am leaving before you do!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Your lipstick is better than mine all the time, we are finished Im sorry
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    you staring at other girl's lipstick? if that's not to get a threesome... we are finished!